Scene Of The Crime 3: The dream of murder

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Scene Of The Crime 3: The dream of murder

Post by Vortex »

finished. A bit short, but awesome as always :)
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

How do I turn the pages in the Medical Code Book?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Finally!

Edit: Finished. Too easy. But the plot is interesting.
Last edited by Sublevel 113 on 22 Mar 2013 18:39, edited 3 times in total.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Never mind.

But where are we going with Nina Korvak?She escape, but are we going to let her go, or catch her or something?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Isobel The Sorceress
subnet technician

Post by Isobel The Sorceress »

Awesome!

I only got stuck if I didn't notice something. Not too difficult. Very interesting plot.
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Never mind.

But where are we going with Nina Korvak?She escape, but are we going to let her go, or catch her or something?
Well, on SOTC2:GD, in the end... we didn't discovered the kidnapped girl's identity
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

But it can't be the same girl, She was dead, this killer is alive.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

This comment consists of heavy spoilers. It's white.
So you probably think I'm happy it finally got out. No, I think that this game is the worst in the series so far.
1. ITS NOT SOTC! It lost everything from original, it's just next R&I with all this auto clues manager and artstyle. Why not make it another R&I? SotC series was completely different!
2. PLOT What do I have to say? Very cliche, boring and predictable. Really. Nazis killed after war, by their previous victims. Really?
3. GAMEPLAY Too easy. Really, everything is either served directly and impossible to miss, or it's FLASHING, in order not to make people thinking too much. Also what's up with this policeman? He wouldn't be able to do shit, if he didn't find certain items, exactly where they are needed. Really, he don't even have picklock, small coin, pencil, or knife? Good thing they were laying on the ground nearby and FLASHING.
4. FBI That's another matter. FBI is destroying everything! Half of useful things in our HQ can't be used because FBI takes over the case! Why are we even working if it does? We're breaking the law! Also in the second crime scene, we don't know what is the last clue, because when it shows up FBI appears and we can't even read description of the clue.
5. MISC. Why for God's can we move clues on the board? Everything is automatic anyway!
That's all, remember I'm not hating, just telling my opinion.
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:But it can't be the same girl, She was dead, this killer is alive.
What I meant was both cases weren't completely solved.
borys610 wrote:This comment consists of heavy spoilers. It's white.
So you probably think I'm happy it finally got out. No, I think that this game is the worst in the series so far.
1. ITS NOT SOTC! It lost everything from original, it's just next R&I with all this auto clues manager and artstyle. Why not make it another R&I? SotC series was completely different!
2. PLOT What do I have to say? Very cliche, boring and predictable. Really. Nazis killed after war, by their previous victims. Really?
3. GAMEPLAY Too easy. Really, everything is either served directly and impossible to miss, or it's FLASHING, in order not to make people thinking too much. Also what's up with this policeman? He wouldn't be able to do shit, if he didn't find certain items, exactly where they are needed. Really, he don't even have picklock, small coin, pencil, or knife? Good thing they were laying on the ground nearby and FLASHING.
4. FBI That's another matter. FBI is destroying everything! Half of useful things in our HQ can't be used because FBI takes over the case! Why are we even working if it does? We're breaking the law! Also in the second crime scene, we don't know what is the last clue, because when it shows up FBI appears and we can't even read description of the clue.
5. MISC. Why for God's can we move clues on the board? Everything is automatic anyway!
That's all, remember I'm not hating, just telling my opinion.
Yeah, I agree it lost part of the charm of the other SOTCs (The dark tone, black and white stile, players need to connect the clues themselves...). It really felt out of context.
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
borys610

Post by borys610 »

It's looking like it was planned to be another R&I, but there were no further requests, so they made this.
Four months of waiting for this crap.