A' L L U K I N - chapter 5

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - chapter 5

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: QUO: Take a cool pose and play dumb to the questioners. stylishly.

Command: Quo: You got some 'splaining to do. Get to it!

COMMAND: QUO: Get out from this "shell" you were in..and of course, explain yourself.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Vurn
  • Maddox: Ask Quo what the hell did he need that cigar for.

Ener: Ask Teyri why the hell is she covered in blood.

Elouf: Randomly come in.
Anteroinen
  • COMMAND: UM: Ask who UNE is and what he/she has to do with the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY.
YamiX
  • COMMAND: Ener: Ask Quo if he knows what is it supposed to be the LightVoid?
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

COMMAND: UM: Ask who UNE is and what he/she has to do with the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY.

<UM THE SLINK SNAKE>

Excuse me. I am sure others didn't catch that, but... who's UNE you mentioned? And what he has to do with the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY?

<QUO>

Oh, it a very sob-filled tale. Certainly you don't want to hear me ramble on how precious its life is to dear poor me...

<UM>

Yes, I do.

<QUO>

Ok. Une died of salt poisoning. The end.

<ENER>

*snickers*

<MADDOX>

Don't make me kick your furry ass, dog...

<UM>

Uuhh... it wasn't that sad. More like sadly pathetic.

<QUO>

Oh, of course not. It was a joke. Get it?

<ENER>

I did :3

<QUO>

Now you're catching on.

<WOOLI>

I can't help but feel like wanting to molt out of my cold dead exteriors.

<UM>

So do I. GET ON WITH IT!

<QUO>

Ok, sorry. Une was my Olyn slug life mate. You could call it a husband or wife to you gender-determined species. Hot and mad in love, we were for years. Une was the one who pulled me out of isolation and loneliness after my parents died and... truth to be told... Une was the one who spearheaded the whole crusade to rally prejudiced species for basic civil and cultural rights. Of course, I helped champion their efforts with my family's fortune and know-how around the upper-class economy and politics. Then Une became quite ill... no, not terminally ill, but genetically ill with Urburn Disease.

<UM>

Oh, the Slug Tiredness Disease?

<QUO>

Yep. Une had to step down from spearheading the civil rights movement, leaving me basically in charge or at least as an inspirational figure. I wanted to do more than that so I purchased a SHIP. This one, in fact. It quite old, but she still got some magic in it. I refurbished it into the Science Research Vessel. Une fondly regarded it as the Of Empathy in which it is the lighting of the beacon for all who are born in this harsh reality.

But shortly after, Une died of accidental salt poisoning.

<UM>

Oh for the...

<QUO>

That wasn't a joke.

Of course, it was all an accident. We were eating in restaurant where we ordered some hot sludge soup. The order got mixed up and was served with deadly quantity of salt. Some species can handle huge amount of salts. Some actually required them. Us slug couldn't. Une received and ate the spiked soup and it wasn't until when he began to convulse right in front of me that I knew he's dying rapidly. I tried to give him medications to counteract the salts, but there's so much in his system that I couldn't even save him.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

That was the last thing he said to me right before he died. I was... miserable for days. Depressed. In the dark. All of cliche sad-sap things you could think up of. I began to loathe that restaurant and all of the sludge soups that remind me of Une's death. The restaurant that haplessly killed off one of the leading civil rights figures was under huge backlash and got burned with countless lawsuits. I know that restaurant took away my Une... but it didn't meant to.

After few months of soul searching, I publicly forgave the restaurant with no ill-wills.

Huge controversy, yes. But I had to let go of that resentment. It brought me some filling of peace, but I was still hollow on the inside. Alone. The only other passion I have is this ship, the Of Empathy, where it sort of became a memorial of Une.

*sigh...*

<UM>

It still wasn't enough.

<QUO>

No. I began to abuse the ship's meanings, images, and standings by accepting Fringe Science Experiments, hoping that whatever accomplishments that change and improve our galactic society will fills just a bit more in my mortal shell. I used the ship as platform for accepting variety of species so I can maintains my stance behind their civil rights movement. Of course, it just all giant squalid ball of fec... but when I saw the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY, I began to see its potentially revolutionary applications for our Order of Earth (ORE) and the vast xenobiological galactic civilizations of Aerospace Relations Confederation (ARC).

Listen up, children... for this is important and may concerns the lives of us all.

The SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY is the unique fusion of most sophisticated technologies available with some of most powerful arcane magics found in the wide universe of Vast Reach. Very few magical species of the Vast Reach... the Pracorians, the Plenncians, the Yenllas, the Quents... have the power to teleport and transport themselves through spacetime from one location to another.

From planet to planet.

From galaxy to galaxy.

From universe to universe.

Even from one reality to another.

You see, not even the standardized TRANS-LIGHT ENGINE could do that in an instant. The Faster-than-Light travel takes a long time to reach destination within days... weeks... even months. With the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY, we could cover the whole distance in just... SPAN OF SECONDS.

<MADDOX>

And everything in existence will be networked together into one fucking civilized existence.

<QUO>

For peace, justice, life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. It would fills my empty void for rest of my life... But instead, THIS happened.

• 

Maddox: Ask Quo what the hell did he need that cigar for.

<MADDOX>

And speaking of THIS being happened... why did you send us for the FREAKING USELESS CIGAR?

<QUO>

Aahh... allow me to explain in few pointers:

1) I didn't know that the ORANGE BOX contains that CIGAR.

2) The ORANGE BOX is from Une.

3) This was suppose to be a present for my Hatchday (Birthday) before Une died.

4) I never opened it all along...

This CIGAR is my special favorite CABUN CIG brand. Une and I always shared them together for very special occasions. He always gives me the SPECIAL DELUXE CABUN CIG for my Hatchday every cycle. Now that I see this gift of his once more, long after his death...

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

Mmmmmmm... Now to get this Situation done and to be done with.

All right, guys and gals.

I GOT A PLAN.

<BENARD>

One step ahead of you! Ka-Ley, let take this recording to the Engineer. It would know what to do now!

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Anteroinen
  • COMMAND: QUO: "RECORDING!?"
Alamos.
  • Maddox:

Use the welder to light the cigar.

Quo:

Grin massively with the cigar lit, possibly wearing eners scarf, providing one hell of a sweet avatar.

AK:

Zoom in on Quos face, just for effect.
YamiX
  • COMMAND: Maddox: Ask Quo if he knows what is it supposed to be the LightVoid?

Also, ask him if he remembers why is all this golden coins for.
Alamos.
  • Also,

Maddox:

Enquire about Aaron Kenneth.
Theta
  • Command: Maddox: Ask what the recording says.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: QUO: "RECORDING!?"

Command: Maddox: Ask what the recording says.

<QUO>

RECORDING?!

<MADDOX>

Benard, what in that recording of your?

<BENARD>

Of Quo's latest expositions about everything on the Experiment and the Technology! The Engineer gotta hear this so he could formulate the next plan!

<QUO>

Suffice to say that I already beat it to him. Or her. Or it.

• COMMAND: Maddox: Ask Quo if he knows what is it supposed to be the LightVoid?

<MADDOX>

Excuse me, Mister Slug... wouldn't the plan have to do anything with the Light Void? And what does the Light Void suppose to be?

<QUO>

I was getting to it... oh well. You see... before we all went unconscious by unknown means, there was a great chaos on the ship by beings who went mad during the Experiments.

<KELEN>
And would that be ALL OF US?

<QUO>

I am afraid that is the accurate conclusion. There's quite a few of us that are mad, but also rational. They seeks to take this ship and retreat to a secured location so we could "officially end" the Experiments. I was one of them. You were too, Maddox. I sent you to the Bridge so you could execute my possibly final command: to take the ship to the nearest Starport Node using the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY.

Instead... it seems that the ship went through the rip in space... and traverse between fabrics of reality and ended up here in the Light Void where it defies all senses of our logic and physics.

<MADDOX>

You sent me to the Bridge for that? That's mean...

<QUO>

Our plan is simply this: 
We must make journey through the treacherous Sections C and B to reach Section A where we can devise an attempt to invade the Bridge and get the entire ship out of this Light Void reality using the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY.

<WOOLI>

Sounds like we better start preparing.

• Also,

Maddox:

Enquire about Aaron Kenneth.

Also, ask him if he remembers why is all this golden coins for.

Maddox:

Use the welder to light the cigar.

Quo:

Grin massively with the cigar lit, possibly wearing eners scarf, providing one hell of a sweet avatar.

AK:

Zoom in on Quos face, just for effect.

<MADDOX>

Hey, Quo. It's INQUIRING TIME.

<QUO>

Oh, I am up for it. Hit me.

<MADDOX>

You know who is Arron Kenneth is, personally? What are all of those gold coins on the floor for? And may I light your redemptive cigar?

<QUO>

<MADDOX>

Just answer my first question, please…

<QUO>

Arron Kenneth… He's the the top ranked Engineer on this ship, tasked to oversee the stability of the Reactor Core as well as observing the effects of the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY on the Core. Arron Kenneth is one of few people who know the full confidential knowledge on the SPACE RIP TECHNOLOGY, among myself and Doctor Dodd.

About those GOLD COINS on the floor...

and the firestorms beckoned …
Last edited by - ak - on 28 May 2015 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

( ak + soulllock )
  • well, this is the most fun I ever have from a chapter yet, A bit more than Chapter 4, to be honest :P what I had the most fun is the wide range of character dialogues, which are the reason why some of updates took a long time to produce. And now that the Situation has revealed itself... time to up the stakes! See ya next chapter :D peace.

-- CHAPTER 6 - austerity of grandeur --
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »