WorldisQuiet's theories

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: The Black Dossier Theory

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Lets try the old charm.
Wait for it.....
One time was enough.
Hopefully it should go well now.

Like I said:
You guys can now start your argument or counter thoughts against my theory now.
I don't mind a good debate.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Okay, since everyone dose not have much to say, i will continue the debate.
I would create a new threory thread called "It happened all at once", but I don't have much time right now to go to much lengths to start it.

But this theory also helps support my theory of the Submachine being the 3rd Dimension.
Everything that happened in the Submachine History, in every layer.

If we as humans of Earth were to actually go there and view it, it would happen in the blink of an eye from out point of perspective.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Extra Stuff:
WiQ wrote:Now that you mention it, I realize that the Temple in Submachine 0, and Submachine 1, its the same location. They are just in different layers.

ThunderDasher wrote:That... may or may not be true.

We have no idea of what Layer the Basement is located in; since we went through it and ended up straight in the Lighthouse, I'd say it's in Layer 3 as well. Although we may not know exactly when we warped through the layers for the first time, supposing it was in Sub7 en route to Sub8, then Ancient Ruins and The Basement would be in the same layer. The only Layer-travelling methods we've been able to use were the Layer Button Transwarper Gotta Put These Plugs On Your Head-thingy-magic , and the Almighty Big Green Karma Portal.

The only way I can see this stuff happening is:

- The Basement is indeed in another layer "X", but somehow throws us at The Lighthouse instead of its Layer 3 counterpart.
- Basement and Lighthouse are at the same Layer, but Ancient Ruins isn't, implying that the "Mur statue" at Sub4 also altered our layer location
- The theory is not correct.
- The theory is correct.

Also, why was that Wisdom Gem just lying there in Sub5, when The Sub0 Player had found it at first? I mean, why would he go down there, find the Gem, and simply leave it there for apparently no reason? If SubUniverse is canon to the main story, then the Ancient Temple is some sort of bust to keep people under watch while they try to solve the AT's puzzles. Sub-Bots maybe? But THEN, aren't the humans a sort of "pest" for the Sub? If that's so...

'Kay, stop, this is almost mindblowing me.

I have on simple counterargument.

This Hatch, from Layer 6, the Armory, is Closed.

The top image is from Submachine 5, the Root. The Root can reach anywhere and everywhere in the Submachine.
The Middle Image is from Submachine 0.
The Bottom Image is from Submachine 1, the Basement.

The way I see it, is that a Wisdom Crystal can be in every layer all at once. Kinda Like Murtaugh Could.
But the difference is that it is an object. Kinda like magnetic cylinder being moved around over metal shavings on a piece of paper. The Wisdom Crystal is the magnet cylinder, but its going through all 7 pieces of paper with the metal shavings on it at the same time.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Also, why was that Wisdom Gem just lying there in Sub5, when The Sub0 Player had found it at first? I mean, why would he go down there, find the Gem, and simply leave it there for apparently no reason?
The Player in Sub 0 is Murtuagh, its when he found his first Wisdom Gem. I think that Temple in Sub 0 is actually part of the original dungeon of the Land of Kent, particularly in a Layer where there were no wars to destroy it surroundings. when Its just in another layer to the Kent Dungeon where the Lighthouse is on top of it.

But the Basement use to be under the Lighthouse. It was in between the Lighthouse Dig out, and the room with the Tiles. After Murtaugh got the Ancient Crystal of Wisdom, he then Faded back into the layer with the Kent Lighthouse on top, around the location where the arcade game is.
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 02 Jun 2014 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

This is an image from Submachine 2, the Lighthouse:

And this is from Submachine 4, the lab.

The way I see it, is that the Doorway to the Elevator in Submachine 1, the Basement, it was not to an elevator. It was like the entryways between the stairway that the ladders now replace. But its original/physically use to be connected to this platform in the next post.
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 02 Jun 2014 00:52, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

The Platform all the way to the Left.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Oh...and one last thing, To which I think will blow some more minds.

Murtaugh was able to find the Temple in Sub 0, cause he notice this:

It was over the door frame, but it caught his curiosity. Most people saw it and just assumed it was part of the decor of the Lighthouse Basement.
It was only until after he found the 4 tile pieces did a door open up. To which lead him to the Temple in Sub 0, in another layer.

But, the door frame change into something like this:
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 02 Jun 2014 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

And...the Tile pieces, each are 1/4th of a single Wisdom Crystal.

The only reason I think this is cause the Submachine is the 3rd Dimension. Our perception is limited by the first 2 dimensions. And a single Wisdom Crystal Spins for a reason

The Tile Pieces can make up a 2 dimensional diamond.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

The Others wanted to Burred Murtaugh AND the lighthouse. I wonder why they didn't simple kill him? I would think part of it was some of them were oppose to the idea of pointless murder, so they thought to be as "Humane" as their conscious would allow them.

But Murtuagh was also conducting his first experiments at the lighthouse. So the other variable as to why they burried him alive inside the lighthouse was they also wanted to quarantine the lighthouse. Kill two birds with one stone.

Because when murtuagh came back to the layer with the lighthouse dig out/Kent Dungeon, he also "Squeezed" the basement out somewhere else. At the same time when he opened the door, the basement simply slip somewhere else. Because it was in between the lighthouse dig out/Kent dungeon, and the Kent lighthouse itself.

The portal not only opened a doorway to another layer, but also created an even shorter distance between to points. One point was the Kent Lighthouse, and the other point was the Kent Dungeon. The basement was in the middle of those two points.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Sublevel 102 wrote:@World: I just don't think everything here is SO... complex. as you say.

You know what, I gave you guys the answer, well...now I just have to be "Simple".

What was this "Answer": you ask?
But the truth is
You don't want to escape
From the Submachine

We keep trying to give a location to the name of the universe of the Submachine.
But...we also assume in order to know it we have to "Exit" the Submachine, see it from outside point of view.

But there is nothing outside the Submachine.
When I say "Nothing", I mean Nothing.
Nothing but darkness, with no solid mass, no form of weight, no planetary body.

The Submachine IS THE 3RD Dimension!
A Single Atom, the First Atom.

Every wonder how the Loop was so endless?
It was not a Hypercube, it was not endless space.
It was simple the space between space.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING