How many versions Submachine has?

Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Re: How many versions Submachine has?

Post by Rooster5man »

Well, like you just said, they're stolen - Doesn't that make them illegal? Or they're just highly annoying and there's nothing that can be done about people who list different versions of your games? I always thought that was illegal.

@Babylon: LOL, that makes it that much more of a fail.
borys610

Post by borys610 »

It wasn't so bad, for a fan-flash game. 3d animations was pretty good. Still original was better, of course. Also comment of Mateusz means is about the game is illegal, and must be deleted.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

it is illegal, and it's super annoying and there's nothing to do about this.

so yeah, that list is mostly FAIL.
azareus
subbot maintenance

Post by azareus »

Rooster5man wrote:Well, like you just said, they're stolen - Doesn't that make them illegal? Or they're just highly annoying and there's nothing that can be done about people who list different versions of your games? I always thought that was illegal.

It is illegal, but there is basically nothing you can do about it other than firing up the Low Orbit Ion Cannon. And that is also illegal...
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:it is illegal, and it's super annoying and there's nothing to do about this.

so yeah, that list is mostly FAIL.
Yes, but Materusz...where talking to YOU in YOUR Forum about YOUR Game. That other guy might get away with it, but we are still talking about YOUR Work. The other Guy, he's got nothing, I recall Sublevel 102 had to find a Video about the Game, no Link to the actual Fraud.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Subbot #499
lost in subnet

Post by Subbot #499 »

What ever happened to the early version of Sub 4? I remember that there were tutorial instructions on the roof. The last one which said "Now you're on your own. Good Luck." i think really fit this game's atmosphere.
borys610

Post by borys610 »

I think it's still in its place, the tutorial just won't show, if you're playing for the second time. Try on some different page.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

azareus wrote:
Rooster5man wrote:Well, like you just said, they're stolen - Doesn't that make them illegal? Or they're just highly annoying and there's nothing that can be done about people who list different versions of your games? I always thought that was illegal.

It is illegal, but there is basically nothing you can do about it other than firing up the Low Orbit Ion Cannon. And that is also illegal...
Basically sums up how annoying this is.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Materusz, Everybody on this forum, Listen to this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoB ... ure=fvwrel

For those of you who can't understand english go to your Online Video Page or YouTube if that got though the Translation. Type

"Monty Python life of Brian always look on the Bright side of Life" and watch the Translation
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Hmm, the tutorial version always comes up for me. I think he did It when he changed the engine thingammdoodlebobbymajigaligathingymijig. Yeah.