Daymare Town Wiki

The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Daymare Town Wiki

Post by The Abacus »

^ Ditto

off topic: Is it possible to reorganise the menu bar at the top of the page (the Daymare Town one)? I think it could use some organisation...
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
borys610

Post by borys610 »

I think that page titled "Magicians machine quest" or something similar, should be deleted.
http://daymaretown.wikia.com/wiki/Magic ... ines_Quest
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

I believe someone had the idea of making pages for puzzles – that was one of them.
Honestly, I don't really see the point, as PNC games are comprised of puzzles, and to make pages for all the puzzles would be like writing a walkthrough that's been cut into a million pieces. I don't really care if the page is kept or deleted – I'll leave that up to Vortex or Lorre to decide :P
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I think that, if we keep it, we'll have to reformat it completely, maybe merging it with a general Puzzles page, or the Walkthroughs page.
borys610

Post by borys610 »

It's terrible, if we keep it, we need to write it again, so that it looks normal.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

It's very incomplete and written like a walkthrough
borys610

Post by borys610 »

And it's... just look at it, it looks like draft, or a note, not a wiki article.
Lorre
lost in subnet

Post by Lorre »

I deleted that page along with a couple other unnecessary puzzle pages. I'm thinking that the only walkthrough-related things that could use their own page is the achievements from DMT3. Or we could just fill in the achievements in the Secrets page.

Also, I'm gonna be messing with the theme a little over the next couple days, so don't freak out if anything looks weird. I'll say when I think I've found a good layout for the wiki.

Okay, so...Abacus and maybe Vortex as admins? That sounds fine to me. :) And maybe if the wiki gets more popular we can add more eventually.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Lorre wrote:I deleted that page along with a couple other unnecessary puzzle pages. I'm thinking that the only walkthrough-related things that could use their own page is the achievements from DMT3. Or we could just fill in the achievements in the Secrets page.

Also, I'm gonna be messing with the theme a little over the next couple days, so don't freak out if anything looks weird. I'll say when I think I've found a good layout for the wiki.

Okay, so...Abacus and maybe Vortex as admins? That sounds fine to me. :) And maybe if the wiki gets more popular we can add more eventually.
Sounds good

EDIT: Is it possible for us to redo the thumbnails under the content section on the main page? They don't look like any of the graphics from the games have been bothering me for a while now...
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Maybe we should delete theories page...