The Submachine Fan Page

RoentgenDevice
subnet notes finder

The Submachine Fan Page

Post by RoentgenDevice »

So yeah, in the Fanart thread, I toyed with the idea of a Website especially for Submachine Fanart. Today, I had some time and motivation to set one up with an easy website creator called Jimdo: http://submachinefans.jimdo.com/ .

The idea is to sweep the artworks, reviews, references and stuff that are scattered around the internet together. A bit like this blog, actually - but rather less personal and in english (!!).

Right know, there is almost no content, but I already made a Logo, some design and the base frame... this thread is there for your suggestions, ideas and comments.
The net is vast and infinite
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: The Submachine Fan Page

Post by Vortex »

I like it :D
there's some fanart in the Wiki, so I guess we can start by porting it to the website. We also have the thread here.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Me gusta also :D

Geez. whoever found that other site must love colors :lol:

EDIT: So, question, should we arrange by user or just have a grand gallery? Like in the Visual pictures and stuff should we have categories that leads to each contributor's pictures?
RoentgenDevice
subnet notes finder

Post by RoentgenDevice »

So, question, should we arrange by user or just have a grand gallery? Like in the Visual pictures and stuff should we have categories that leads to each contributor's pictures?
I'm currently working on that and thought it would be better to sort them after genres like: Trailers, custom soundtracks, Wallpaper, random drawing, custom designs etc. and just write the Name of who made it below.

Btw, you two are speaking of "we". Do you mean that figuratively or can I safely PM you the password? ;)

EDIT: It's no problem if you don't wanna work on this... just asking!
Babylon
subnet notes finder

Post by Babylon »

Wow, that's pretty damn awesome. Looks great, as well,
I'm not a latin popstar.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Yes I do wanna work on this very muchhhhhhhhhh

Also, we can't let Pastel Wiki fail already! We need more people filling out the numerous object pages, formatting user pages, and recalling and recording past events in Pastel history...I wish I could contribute to those, but I'm new enough that they all took place before my time.

We must strive forward!
Lord of Flies
subbot maintenance

Post by Lord of Flies »

You can put my story in fanfic section, if you find It worthy.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

It has all the worth :D
RoentgenDevice
subnet notes finder

Post by RoentgenDevice »

Wow, that's pretty damn awesome. Looks great, as well
Hey, thanks.
You can put my story in fanfic section, if you find It worthy.
It has all the worth :D
It is indeed worthy of entering the illustrious table of SubArt. u_u
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I got inspired by the conversation in the Pastel Land thread and I made a fan writing in the form of a note. Then I remembered my old 032 fan drawing, so I tweaked it a little to fit the note :P

032's Note wrote:Lately I've been feeling like there is someone or something out there, hidden in the shadows, watching me, watching everything I do. Laughing at me.

At first I thought it was Murtaugh, but, guess what, it turns out he is dead. At least in the seven ordinary Layers.

I've read the notes. I know that all of this happened a long time ago. I know there is nobody here but me. Yet, sometimes, I hear whispers amidst the ambient noise. I see things moving out of the corner of my eye. Objects slightly displaced when I revisit a location.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

My recurrent nightmares have been getting worse. I always dream about that damn basement. I always complete the tile puzzle, I always enter the elevator, I always escape. And I never remember waking up from the dream. But last time something was different... I clearly heard footsteps. Someone walking. And the worst thing is that I don't know if I was still dreaming.

I have finally managed to solve the code and activate the Layer 8 beamer. But it's no use. I don't have the eighth button, and I will never be able to get to the Temple again. I am lost, I am completely lost. The Layer of Time, the only hope I had for an answer, will be forever closed to me.

And my time has run out.

Good bye.