yes. Good luck, Submerged.Ko9 wrote:Good luck, with that...Sublevel 107 wrote:Sublevel finally meet his girlfriend,
- The Kakama
- karma portal traveller
- Posts: 6243
- Joined: 04 Dec 2012 16:35
- Location: Selangor, Malaysia
In current layer there was a spoon too!The Kakama wrote:There is a spoon.
1) Nor Discord nor other chats exist and everyone is here on forum
2) Overmachine/Soarmachine series by MAteusz Skutnik is begun
3) Flash isn't going to die and as popular as Steam games, so there's no plans for Submachine: Legacy
4) With beaitng Where is 2020? you beat Coronavirus
5) Pastel Forum Pixel Picture Project is still not finished
6) Sublevel spells KO9's username correctly
7) Guardians of Submachine defeat Matuesz Skutul and evil twins for good
8) The Big Game is close! And we are in this layer!
1) The xyz portal, in addition to being an efficient transportation method, it now makes very good espresso.
2) Henry O' Toole, for questionable reasons, kickstarted a revolution to send the King and nobles of the Core's winter palace to the guillotines. French Revolution was inspired by the submerged revolution and obviously happened around 1840.
3) At the end of Sub 10, we meet a blonde Liz and a version of Mur who lost his right leg instead of his left arm. Einstein is a white dog and we exited from a shelter in the frozen Northern Siberia. Instead of just seeing two moons, the whole galaxy of stars has been duplicated.
4) The collectible secret small spheres were actually red and blue pills, that we were supposed to take in order to wake up in the room with Morpheus, so we can take them properly this time.
5) The CD we use with the laser in sub 4's basement, contains Mur's internet search history and therefore, he was particularly insisting on us doing a better job there, in hopes the CD would be "accidentally" destroyed.
6) After the very final screen of sub 10, we are congratulated by the whole cast of Neon Genesis Evangelion, while the ending song of Portal 1 plays in the background.
7) S.H.I.V.A. was actually trying to make new friends all along, but was very socially awkward, so it tried to incorporate environments that resemble natural habitats of humans. After having a bad breakup with Mur, though, it gave up altogether and found a new family with the subbots.