Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Crap!
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256
[WiQ wakes up in a dungeon. It looks almost like the one under the Lighthouse.]

Hello? What? My Gun, My Bag, Coat. Hat. Damn.

[Small noises are heard in the darken spots]

Hello? Is anyone there?

Rooster5man
[Knocks on metal bars with my fist]

Time to wake up, the boss wants to see you. It's interesting how we found you here, but enough talk, get a move on.

[Opens the gate, picks you up by your shackles and pushes you towards a Karma Portal.]

WorldisQuiet5256
ah hell.

[WiQ fall through the Portal. Lands in an office type room, there sitting at the Desk is Murtaugh]

Murtaugh "So...you finally found me at last. You a feisty one you are. Tell me, if you knew what your actual purpose for being in the Submachine as one of my "Followers" why did you still look for me?"

WiQ "Real simple, if you where the one that got me here, I figure you be the one to get me out."

Murtuagh "Not surprising, you cowboy years never learn to give up. I wounder, If the Company used the The Pinkerton National Detective Agency to hire you, I figure you had to have met my sister Aurora. Tell me, is she still living the 'Free Life'?"

WiQ "Lets say she not so free anymore."

Murtaugh "Well, that all, take him back to the Dungeon."

[WiQ is then throw back through the Karma Portal]

WiQ end back at the other end of the Dungeon. The Kakama was too late to help WiQ]

Rooster5man "Back into your Cell you go"

WiQ "He! Easy there, I had a rough couple of centuries"

[WiQ is thrown back into the Cell. but he is not sure if he is alone in this cell. he can possibly hear someone hiding in the dark corner, but whoever it is, s/he won't come out]

WiQ "I know someone is there in that corner. But if your not willing to talk to me right now, I understand. This place is rather Rotten. My name is WorldisQuiet. I'm probably just talking to myself right now, but I don't wish to be rude if there is someone there. Come out anytime you please."

[WiQ sits in his cell trying to figure out how he can escape.]

The Abacus
I come out from the darkness.

The Abacus: "Hello. You can call me Abacus, but that's the least of our problems right now. We need to get out of here." *starts to whisper* "There is a cat, Einstien, he's our only hope of escape. He's with Liz right now, but he should coming soon."

WorldisQuiet5256
I have one question. Does this Cell exist in all 7 Layers, or in just some of them?

The Abacus
Let's go with some. Shall we?

The Kakama
Meanwhile, in another layer...
"I managed to trace World's signal to here."
The robot in red stands in front of an old bunker.
"now how the heck do I get in...
I wish I had my mask of dimensional gates, but I'm stuck with this mask of speed"

borys610
"Ah job twoju mat'",
Heard Abacus and WIQ, when Rooster threw Isajew in the cell.
"Good morning gentlemen!" He said while standing up, "Can you introduce me to your new friend WIQ"?

WorldisQuiet5256
[WiQ draws lines in the sand on the Cell ground]
"Whisper" Alright. Give me a sec. I be right back.
[Moves to one layer, still a Cell]
No.
[Moves to another Layer, Still a Cell]
Nop.
[Moves into another Layer, this time its a cell, but the Door is Open]
Here we go.
Moves back the First he was in]

'Whispers' I'm back. I need you to help me Abacus. I got two electrodes from the Navigator. I can attach one to your head and another to mine. It will allows us to communicate between Layer. When I talk to you though my thoughts, i want you to responses back with your thought. Okay?

[WiQ moves to another Layer, he end up in the layer where the cell door is open. he walk through it and communicates with Abacus.]
[thought] Alright, tell me the position of the Guards Abacus.

borys610
I saw just one of them, but they have Subbots!
Said Isajew
Whole bunch of Subbots!

WorldisQuiet5256
Tell me the exact location of the Guard. See those line I drew in the sand, draw an X where the Guard is.
Then, when I tell you, fake an injury.

borys610
It's here
*shows the place on the sand*
Just behind the corner.

WorldisQuiet5256
[thought] Okay.
[WiQ move to position and then jumps.
...back to the other Layer and chocks Roosterman conciseness. then he jumps back...

to the other Layer and moves back to the cell.]
[thought] NOW!

[ Abacus pretend to have a clot. The Subbot run into the Cell to try to help him. WiQ move through the Layer...

...grabs the Keys on the Subbot, then locks the Cell. Then jumps...
...into the other Layer. Running into the Cell then jumps....
...into the layer with the Subbots, grabs Abacus. WiQ jumps with Abacus back...
... the other Layer all safe. They then move out of the Cell, then WiQ take Abacus and then jumps...
...back to the Layer they were first in. WiQ grabs a Karma Portal Creation Device and turn it on. He sets the timer for 5 seconds. Then throws the device into the Portal that took him to Murs office. The device in the Portal activates, and a Dimensional Pathway Portal is created in the middle. Keeping Mur and his Followers from getting to them.]

borys610
Great now a lovely team of three heroes' (Borys, WiQ, and Abacus) can return to their mission.

WorldisQuiet5256
Wait, let me grab my stuff. I think its in here.
[WiQ goes into the guard room where Rooserman is still taking a nap. he open up a locker to find his hat, coat, and rifle and bag inside. he then opens up the other two lockers.]

Hey, Borys, Abacus, you stuff is here.

[Borys and Abacus come into the room. Borys pick up a.......]
[Abacus picks up a......]

borys610
Borys pick up a gun, transporter, and w-t.

WorldisQuiet5256
Okay.
[WiQ pulls out the map.]
Well forget Mur, he can't get us out. When I saw him in his office, i could see in his face, he knows where the Exit is, he can't access it. We got to find Liz now. Let me check something.

[WiQ pulls out a prisoner manifest]
Here it is, apparently the got Liz and imprison here. But she ecsape two day ago. Her Cell was 101.
[WiQ, Borys, and Abacus go to cell 101 when they get there. it empty. But there are huge burn marks all around the cell wall. it all comes from a starting point in the Center of the Room. WiQ kneels to get a closer look at the floor, then stands up.]

Wait right here, I'll be right back.
[WiQ jumps...
...to Layer 2, the walls are clean. He then jumps...
...to Layer 3, the walls are clean too. Then he jumps...
...to Layer 4, the walls are chard, but the floor is untouched. he sees footprint, one of a women, another that starts as a cat prints, but when it reaches the cell door, it turn into a Women. But this women was wearing no shoes cause the feet print are bare feet. WiQ then jumps...

...back the Layer 1.]

Okay, Liz was rescued by Einstein. It apparent Einstein is a women with the ability to turn into a Cat. They went to Layer 4. I can take you there, but I need to transport you one at a time.

borys610
I have my own transporter!
*Takes Abacus*
*All moves to 4 layer*
Oh man, surely it's dark in here...

WorldisQuiet5256
Wait, i have a flashlight.

[WiQ turns on flashlight]

Here...
[hold it to Borys]
...take these, I got my own.
[Hands another to Abacus]

borys610
As the light make the darkness go away our heroes saw enviroment of this layer
"Ow Mother Russia", said Isayev, "We're doomed"

WorldisQuiet5256
What do you see?

Here everything put back. I would close my thread, except I don't know how.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to steal from your friend. I hope this set aside are differences.

Message to all character. Please continue the story in this thread.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

I didn't read this story though, should I?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

No, it a copy of the other post from my thread. I am trying to make amendments.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

You don't have the last part though:

Rooster5man: (Borys, you keep changing your name :P)

Rooster5man's standing in front of them in Layer 4. "So you thought I was napping? Merely a hologram, you should be more careful. Now Mur's extremely angry."

Mur's standing next to Rooster5man, Karma Arm primed to remove items from WorldisQuiet, Borys and Abacus, and send them back to the Dungeons.

WorldisQuiet5256: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eFn8Cgcx8g

[WiQ in a fraction of a millisecond grabs Borys and Abacus and jumps them to the Layer.]

Ahhhaahhah. [WiQ grabs his head and crouches on the Floor] He really got to try harder than that. I could see through it. I wish didn't have to do that.

Rooster5man: Mur, being on all Layers, thinks that wasn't such a clever move and tracks you down. He tells me to go back to the Dungeons to see you coming back.

WorldisQuiet5256: RUNNNNNNN!

[WiQ along Borys, Abacus, Jump to the into the Layer that has nothing but the Void. They float amorously until...2 eyes in a cat-like figure moving in the black approaches them. It Mews, WiQ is stun. They end up on the unexplored part of the Outer Rim. Mur is out of reach of them.]

Is everybody okay?
[Borys and Abacus don't respond. WiQ gets up, they are in a Forrest, but they don't know where. WiQ grabs some wood while Borys and Abacus, lay unconscious from WiQ jump with both of them in his grasp. He grabs wood and makes a pile. He reaches into his bag to find a matchbox. He opens it, there is only one match left. He lights it and sets a fire. he then lays pulls Borys and Abacus close to the fire. He then lays against a log near him. he grabs his rifle and holds it ready while he wait for Borys and Abacus to wake up. The night almost blinding the Forrest of its presents, he waits]

Well...got nothing better to do anyway.

The Kakama: The Kakama gets enough explosives to blast a big hole in the bunker wall.
He enters, and finds an old 8-button navigator with a button missing.
And a stack of submachine... guns.
"Hmm, could really use some" He says, packing 3 and some boxes of ammo into his nifty little inventory.
Then he presses a random button on the navigator...
...and teleports to the Lighthouse. Using he walkie talkie, he contacts World.
"World, where are you? I came to rescue you, and all I see is a bunch of empty cells and this angry guy I locked in one of the cells."

My Additions:

[qoute][Abacus picks up a......][/quote]

A plasma rifle, a mysterious metal box and a transmitter (with corroded batteries)
he wait for Borys and Abacus to wake up. The night almost blinding the Forrest of its presents, he waits
I wake up. I notice that WiQ is busy talking to someone [The Kakama].
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
xetroV
lost in subnet

Post by xetroV »

I don't know where I am. I'm in some kind of forest. All I do know is that we are somewhere in the Outer Rim. And get this, I saw Einstein, he sent me here. I'm still waiting for Borys, and Abacus to wake up. I'm not dragging their ass anymore than I have too.

Ugh... what was that?
Where am I?
Why are you pointing your God damned gun at me?

oh...I'm sorry, didn't mean too, just for precaution in case Murs Followers case running towards us. How are you feeling?

Good, just a little confused, let's get back to work.
Abacus, wake up!

Sorry, you have to give him time. When I wanted to take you one at a time I meant it. It would require me to take apart and resemble your cells. It will take time for him to wake up. He has to do it on his own. In the mean time...
[WiQ pulls out the Plan]
I still have to figure out where we are. Its difficult due to we are almost at the edge of the map. Unfortunately the edge of the Map has a repeated similarity on its edge. But I have been cross referencing...
[WiQ pulls out the book and a canteen of water]
Mur journal with where he been. I know for certain, he not been here. Einstein would not have brought us here if Mur couldn't get to us.
[WiQ drinks from the canteen, then offer to Borys]
Water? You will need to be rehydrate due so some of you water molecules has been lost when I transported us to the Void.

Good, maybe I'll go on the top of this three, and see if it's anything helpful around.
*does so*
Ok I saw some kind of small home not far away. But big group of subbots is coming from the east.

Wait, I have an idea.

[Pulls out a device and turns it on.]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/submachine/imag ... netmap.PNG[img/]

When I went through the defense system I add a link to the Infestation map. No its just been recently been updated by the Submachine for all Subbots that Mur reprogram to count as an Infestation. Wait here and keep an eye on Abacus, I will be right back.

[WiQ picks up his rifle and goes into the Woods around the cabin. He takes up a sniping position and shoots each Subbot. With the Attach silencer on the Rifle he was able to take them out one by one before they are non the wiser. He then signal Borys to come. Borys, dragging Abacus unconscious body into the Cabin while WiQ checks each room in the Cabin for anymore threats. Borys puts Abacus body in a cot next to the fireplace. WiQ pulls out his matchbox and again, still one match inside. He then lights the Wood already inside the Fireplace and starts to settle in.]

Well, this would be a nice place to hold out until we figure out what to do next.
[WiQ puts his Rifle leaning against the wall and puts his bag on a desk. He then pulls out the Plan and Mur's journal. He starts to studied it to find where their location is.]

Are you sure fire is a good idea?
Smoke can show them where are we.
The Bringer of Death
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Finally wakes up
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

CHAPTER 2

10 years earlier....
Bender sucks
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Bender and Vortex were trying to escape the prison of Sublevel. They were captured by their nemesis while they were drunk...
Bender sucks
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Its dead isnt it?
Bender sucks