mr. Stick adventure. chapter 2

The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: mr. Stick adventure. chapter 2

Post by The Abacus »

Does the clock say 3:00 or 12:15?
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
terein
subnet technician

Post by terein »

command: examine both doors, crack or line or whatever it is on the far wall, metal plate, and hole at the top of the wall. pull the handle hanging from the roof.
do you even tree
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

<Sorry for delaying. It is kind of hard to make game quickly with touchpad...
And it is the biggest sequence so far. :) >
Command: go get the item (knife, I think) that is on the device of the grey door closest to you, also the paper on the floor and the little bullet(?) near the other white door.
also, look behind the door you entered from, just in case there's something you didn't notice, and go back to get the rod in the other room so that you can insert it in the hole of this new room.
Does the clock say 3:00 or 12:15?
command: examine both doors, crack or line or whatever it is on the far wall, metal plate, and hole at the top of the wall. pull the handle hanging from the roof.
So many commands at the same time!!! Well, Mr. Stick will try to do what you want.

He decides to start from MIRROR DOOR. When he temporarily closes (not completely, or he can't open door again, because it hasn't handle) it to check if something behind it, he finds and takes another small paper with symbols on it, attached to the wall.

Then he takes small paper from the floor and reads it...

?!!

THAT'S ENOUGH! SOMEONE JUST LAUGHS AT HIM!!!

He angrily crumples and pisses off stupid paper on the floor, and then examines RIGHT DOOR. It seems that this door is EXTREMELY PROTECTED. There is two mechanism, locking the door, as Steve thinks. Door handle is welded to the door.
RIGHT MECHANISM is protected with some kind of box-shield, and it seems this shield can be moved away, and of course it can't be done with hands. there is mechanism too. Also, there is three STRONG WIRES, colored in black, purple and gold colors, going from mechanism to the door.
TOP MECHANISM is too high for mr. Stick to be examined closely. But Steve can see something that looks like KNIFE, lying on it. But how can Steve reach it?

About corner Mr. Stick can see METAL PLATE, screwed with big bolts.

On the north wall Steve sees CLOCK, high enough for him (It seems that it says 12:15). Below it, there is SQUARE HOLE in the wall. This hole is different from holes for metal rod, so Mr. Stick doesn't need to take thin rod from east room - it will not fit.

On the ceiling Steve notices HANDLE ON ROPE, hanging from ceiling. High enough for Steve as well.

On the floor, Steve notices FLOOR HOLE. It is not too deep, and there is nothing inside. Too wide for thin metal rod, and even for long metal stick.

On east wall, there is hook, welded to the wall. It can't be removed.

Finally, Mr. Stick examines LEFT DOOR. It has simple door handle, but it is also protected with simple mechanism, code lock. You just need to input right code sequence!

Phew! Mr. Stick thinks he examined everything.
By the way, he noticed that there isn't light switch in this room.
Last edited by Sublevel 113 on 28 Jun 2015 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

hmm...

Command: could you use any rod or previous object to reach the knife? also, input 1215P in the code lock.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Command: could you use any rod or previous object to reach the knife?
Mr. Stick uses long metal stick to get knife.

also, input 1215P in the code lock.

It seems that code is wrong.

< Everyone noticed what disappeared??? ;D

Oh, and you could miss again something in previous page pic. >
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

<if you aren't talking about the red button above the door, I dunno.>
<also, why there's a small grey pixel, next to where the note was? is it of any significance, or it's just a mistake?>

EDIT: <and the black triangle in the mirror scene? does it mean anything? I'm starting to see weird things everywhere XD>

EDIT2: <it looks like the black triangle fell off in the other room while opening the mirror. Why do you draw things so small? DX>.

Command: go look for it.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

<also, why there's a small grey pixel, next to where the note was? is it of any significance, or it's just a mistake?>
< where? >
<and the black triangle in the mirror scene? does it mean anything? I'm starting to see weird things everywhere XD>
<you are right. :D >
<it looks like the black triangle fell off in the other room while opening the mirror. Why do you draw things so small? DX>
<because it is VERY SMALL item. :P>
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Sublevel 102 wrote:
< where? >
<and the black triangle in the mirror scene? does it mean anything? I'm starting to see weird things everywhere XD>
<you are right. :D >
<it looks like the black triangle fell off in the other room while opening the mirror. Why do you draw things so small? DX>
<because it is VERY SMALL item. :P>
strange, it looks like in your last image there are 2 pixels:
sfs.png
sfs.png (7.59 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
and about the small item, well, I'm ok with that, but it was SO EASY to pass unnoticed, I think I probably wouldn't have found it if I hadn't started to mess with your drawings in Paint :P
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I noticed that the hole in the top right corner disappeared too. Its just another sneaky camera?
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
terein
subnet technician

Post by terein »

command: go back into the other room and get the triangle.
also, turn off the lights, come back into this room (hopefully the lights will be off) and check for clues.
and finally: inventory
do you even tree