Submachine 4: the Lab

Bloodhit
subnet technician

Re: Submachine 4: the Lab

Post by Bloodhit »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:I have a question. If this one is Called "Submachine 4, The Lab". Where is all the lab stuuf. I mean we have the portal, 1 computer and a chemstrie area, but where is the acutal Laboritory? There were no moniters around the Portal Machine, no moinitering equipment, or anyplace that has something that can actually be called a Laboritory. Or a least a center area, where experiments are being conducted, or something like that.
Laboratory was abandoned, they probably take everything useful when leave.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Bloodhit wrote:
WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:I have a question. If this one is Called "Submachine 4, The Lab". Where is all the lab stuuf. I mean we have the portal, 1 computer and a chemstrie area, but where is the acutal Laboritory? There were no moniters around the Portal Machine, no moinitering equipment, or anyplace that has something that can actually be called a Laboritory. Or a least a center area, where experiments are being conducted, or something like that.
Laboratory was abandoned, they probably take everything useful when leave.
All those stuff is in sub7 beginning
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

True, but still, there were not a lot of areas where a Lab could be. Like if there was a place for a bunch of monitoring equipment, we could tell, there would be outlets, or more wisdom gem plugins. There was not much, mostly empty hallways, none of them with a kinda "Central" feel to it.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

The Root isn't spread all over where we were in Sub5, only coordinates 000 and 001 seem to be The Lab, and what's wrong with that? It's called "The Lab," not "The gigantic Lab that takes half of the SubNet."
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

well, i mean look at this...

Maybe at first before SNEE came out we could suspect there wa more behind the bars. but there no central room, no actual distinctive room where things could be coordinated the Teams work, I can't find any of that on this map.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

In SNEE, we can't even get to the staircase, so there's definitely a time factor there.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

In the map, there is a window blocked by a steel plate. Whats behind it?
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Good point. HEY MATEUSZ! WHAT DIRTY LITTLE SECRET YOU HIDING! GIVE US SOME MONKEY TOOLS!
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

I've wondered about that window myself, but perhaps, as Mateusz had inspiration for the Navigator, he had inspiration for the rooftop and decided to make a steel plate around the window instead of making it purely wall, as he had with the Navigator's eighth button hole.
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Maybe at first before SNEE came out we could suspect there wa more behind the bars. but there no central room, no actual distinctive room where things could be coordinated the Teams work, I can't find any of that on this map.
That is not what a lab is for, you want a control center.
Maybe the lack of coordination was what brought the teams down in the first place, ie. there was never a central place.
Of course, it could be there were more than just scientists, and maybe a real control center, but all that probably disintegrated, and the lab was like the last untouched outpost.
Is this my final form?