subnet technician

Re: Submachine 8: the Plan

Post by Redafro »

@XD Anyone could have jumped in any time. @XD
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I'm still interested why did Mateusz add this strange right of choice: to use or not to use navigator. It is totally new in Submachine series, and it was SO USELESS. I love when I play Submachine 8 (every day) to endlessly click "NO" button. :D
What coming next? DIALOGUES?
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Well, would you be so hesitant to put it on your head immediately...? I found it as a bit of comedy.
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Who knows, maybe it was his first attempt at dialogues in the submachine series. It is odd though.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Sublevel 102 wrote:I'm still interested why did Mateusz add this strange right of choice: to use or not to use navigator. It is totally new in Submachine series, and it was SO USELESS. I love when I play Submachine 8 (every day) to endlessly click "NO" button. :D
What coming next? DIALOGUES?
I found it a bit disturbing... who was asking the player that question? It looked like against the Submachine philosophy to directly interact with anyone, although it were the player's conscience XD
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Maybe he was thinking,"do I REALLY want to put this thing over my head?It could kill me or something.Should I,or not?"The y/n choice wasn't a dialogue,just you deciding what to do,much like if you were in a dilemma.
Is this my final form?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Maybe Mateusz added this to show us that Navigator's cathodes should be put over head of people? It explains everything. How else Mateusz can show us how Navigator works? :p
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Scraps of paper?
Anyway,that is a good theory,although it means that someone or something was talking to you,or the player has some basic knowledge of the thing.
Is this my final form?
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Oh, Kakama might have a point - We may have used it in our previous experiences.

Before his post, however, I was going on the idea that, like I said, it was a simple Yes/No to show that what we're doing might not be the smartest thing...even though, this late in the Series, dialogue has never sprung up before as far as I remember.