Submachine 10: the Exit

Anonymous1
subnet technician

Re: Submachine 10: the Exit

Post by Anonymous1 »

The color orange is considered sacred in Hinduism. We see many cultural religions and deities throughout the network. Anyways Shiva is a Hinduism deity, one of several and since Sub9 and Sub10 have large doses of Shiva in them, I think that's pretty much what the flag is supposed to represent.

Remember the note
- I think you're ready to enter the Submachine. You know more than enough and will probably find out more on your journey. Remember, this can destroy or transform you. But you will not return the same man. May the wisdom of Thoth guide you.

- Thank you, holy usher. I will not fail you.

- Don't fail yourself, my young disciple.
Thoth is another deity we encounter, back in Sub6.

The interesting thing about Thoth and the color green is, he wrote things on green emerald tablets

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1.htm

You can read about it there

Take notice of this line
In later times, the descendants of these guards became the Pyramid Priests, while Thoth was deified as the God of Wisdom, the Recorder, by those in the age of darkness which followed his passing. In legend, the Halls of Amenti became the underworld, the Halls of the Gods, where the soul passed after death for judgment.

So my theory is the flag colors have religious meaning pretty much.
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Ha, I need to play this today.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Good luck! XD
Valps
lost in subnet

Post by Valps »

The spring is found within a karma portal which has been stabilized.

A little more specific: 1-1-0
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Thoth appears to be another computer, posible made to introduce people into the Submachine, like some sort of tour guide, I think.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
sundayfever
subnet technician

Post by sundayfever »

Go to the tear in the pipe. Right 3. Looks like the ladder appeared now that you activated the "evacuation" back at I I O Karma Gate area. Down 2, then down 2 using the chain attached to the underside.
I dont see a chain anywhere. Ive been to 110 multiple times changing the green dot from one side to another and all it does is open/close the orange rusty cap of the ball. No chains in sight.
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain
mentalEngineer
subnet technician

Post by mentalEngineer »

sundayfever wrote:
Go to the tear in the pipe. Right 3. Looks like the ladder appeared now that you activated the "evacuation" back at I I O Karma Gate area. Down 2, then down 2 using the chain attached to the underside.
I dont see a chain anywhere. Ive been to 110 multiple times changing the green dot from one side to another and all it does is open/close the orange rusty cap of the ball. No chains in sight.
They were not referring to a chain in IIO but acknowledging that what you did there affected what happened at OII. The chain is in OII.
Through every problem, raw persistence will prevail.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

mentalEngineer wrote:
sundayfever wrote:
They were not referring to a chain in IIO but acknowledging that what you did there affected what happened at OII. The chain is in OII.
I should clarify:

The Karma Gate in I I O takes you to Sub 6 Cliffs. At the rightmost part of the outside, go up to the corner, there's a cube room entrance there. You use the Hatch Valve on the + shape, spin it to remove the hatch. Go in, and in there is a spot for the three Plasma Charges to activate the machine. When you do, click it, and there's the option for S.H.I.V.A. Evacuation Protocol. You enable it (or is it disable? Don't know what it is to begin with.), which causes the ladder to appear in S.H.I.V.A's sphere in O I I.
sundayfever wrote:and all it does is open/close the orange rusty cap of the ball. No chains in sight.
Is that what you're wondering about? The rusty cap of the ball needs to be closed.
Then you go into the pipe itself from the tear on the outside, and go to the switch machine thing in there, make it so the green laser bars blocking the way into the S.H.I.V.A, the ones on the right, are gone. You go into the sphere from the inside of the pipe, and there's the ladder. You go down that, then go down the chain which anchors the sphere to a rock a few screens below. On that rock, on one of the screens, is the Big Cogwheel.
ShadowNiL
subnet technician

Post by ShadowNiL »

Valps wrote:The spring is found within a karma portal which has been stabilized.

A little more specific: 1-1-0
YES

THANK YOU!
9/10 SECRETS NOW
I JUST NEED THE LAST ONE THAT I CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE

Secrets so far:
1) Repair the pillars at I I O
2) Sub 1 Pearl at I I O
3) Sub 1 Pearl at O O O Lighthouse section
4) Sub 1 4 Cubes at I O O Loop section, the map panel
5) Karma Stabilizer to repair the shards at the screen at the very very VERY start of the game.
6) I I I Temple section, on the Red Resin to the right of Liz's Statue
7) Repairing and using the Telescope at O I I Winter Garden Atrium section
8) Sub 1 Red Basement, put the Spoon on the pillow.
9) Find the Spring in the Box the Karma Portal at I I O takes you, combine with Long Stick, use to get the secret at O O O's pit

But where is the 10th secret?!
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

At the Loop storage 32/1, it's visible in plain sight though a little hard to see.