Submachine 10: the Exit

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Submachine 10: the Exit

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I cried immediatelly after I saw ending text after Liz and Mur's cutscene...

I wanted to do this for 8 years... both finishing series and GETTING OUT from that place...

Edit:
Subdamn... I will start to cry right now, riding this nostalgy wave!
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I had multiple exams that day, I think. Definitely one for music theory, which was last. I remember downloading it in the morning, opening it up to the menu just to get a taste of the menu music and to confirm to myself that it existed, and then went about my day. I rushed out of my exam very quickly.

Then it was a matter of setting up the dorm room (thankfully my roommate was gone) which meant trying to duct tape a blanket over the window so that absolutely no light came through from the outside, and manipulating my friend's borrowed mic setup so that I could record the let's play properly. I even remember taking my textbooks and setting up a tiny wall between my laptop and my mouse to try to block mouse-clicking noise, and the mouse was on a movable dresser way off to my right.

The entire recording setup turned out to be useless in the long run, but man I do remember the fun of the entire ritual and the feelings I had that day.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Escaping the Submachine was such an sweet moment, I remember it like it was yesterday.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I Agree.
Imagine my Surprise when the escape came in shape of a ball of light.
Just 3 or 4 months early I made a post on the forum mention how I predicted that the way to escape was through a wave of light.
When the black boarder around the screen vanish I could Feel the player escaping the pure 3rd dimension.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

All this time I called that mysterios sphere in I0I and Winter Palace from Sub10 as "stabiliser", as that information screen said.
but now I realized maybe that screen says about portal stabiliser item, that is ready to be picked up. XD
mindblow