Submachine Wiki

Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Anonymous2 »

*shrug* and if it is, great! I was just making a theory on who I think is Mord here.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

I was about to ask the same and also, why do you think so?

I mean, it is not like anything really points towards it.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Having to find out that 2 members where the same, or that what appeared to be a sinble member were 2 are kind of things that drill me, cos I'm very organized in members stuff, and this kind of beats me up.

And Subbot Smasher (Subbot #499) seems kind capable of doing so...

But I dunno in most cases.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Subbot #499
lost in subnet

Post by Subbot #499 »

Its not me. I mostly just check to see if there's news on sub 10 or a subverse update.
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

I see. Well thank you for posting and clearing that up. :)

Anyways, I just got done editing both Mateusz Skutnik, Pastel Games and MateuszSkutnik.com pages on the wiki. Put new links in and removed older sources.

Notes-

Tortuga 3 is a 3Dpi game, which is not associated with Pastel Games. Pastel Games does not have the game listed on their site

Octomaco and Mandrake are also 3Dpi games as well.

The Iphone games no longer exist it seems, so I removed those entries from the Pastel Games page.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

General Page Editor Wanted

I'm really busy with getting all the pictures in order, I haven't really stopped to check the actual text of each page for grammar and fact corrections.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Points mean nothing on the Wiki, but imagine having one of these awesome achievement badges! Now introducing new and improved badges on the Submachine Wiki. No more default pictures! How much will YOU edit?

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

*applause*

Bulletin board still needs to be updated. Where should we start it at? And I tried to edit the feature article, but its not working correctly...

Currently wanted, should we scrap it, or just change them to things that need to be updated. I think the current pages are pretty spiffy.
Marbles
lost in subnet

Post by Marbles »

Hi.

Sorry for not noticing your reply for a month, Anonymous; I blame Wikia's notification system. I'll check daily from now on.

Anything that needs to be worked on?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

SQUIRREL!

XD

I hope my presence on the Wiki didn't startle you too much, I try to make every edit count. There's a list of things I've compiled I would like to work on, mainly removing puzzle pages, adding more pages about Sub8 and 9, and renaming image files (which I've been working on in large chunks). Mordikai also has some other editing ideas, and he's been fixing broken redirects. I'm thinking of doing a collab between me and him (and you!) to post an editing guidelines page as well. And obviously general information updating, etc.