Submachine Wiki

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Vortex »

Of course! We have to decide a date too.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Jatsko wrote:I really hope we all decide to have this special voting session, because some of these theories need to be changed status.
Author: Lmcuadros
Mousehole Theory (debunked)
Debunked on December 10th, 2012

Perhaps, Einstein haven't got any power of teleporting. In the digouts are a big mouse hole. A cat can enter there to another section or part of the digouts section.
Like that one? :lol:
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

yeah

plus many others :/

Wiki update: Changed statuses on all theory pages, plus found another theory page floating around. I'm pretty sure I forgot to take out a "Click here to vote on/for this theory" here and there, so I'll let the Wiki refresh its search results for a day and then go back and clean those up.

I have more big plans for this Wiki, starting tomorrow.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

I have on my computer at home a listing of debunked and confirmed theories that were debunked/confirmed before Sub10. I wont be home until sometime next week, monday or tuesday, on my laptop here.

But in regards to the session, perhaps we pick it back up next month or in march? Give the wiki a chance to be cooled down, get things organized and generate more interest in voting. Have a plan. i think that's one problem with the voting session we just had, you started it right at the beginning of Sub10 release. if we had waited a bit longer, the turnout may have been bigger.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Gemini523 wrote:I have on my computer at home a listing of debunked and confirmed theories that were debunked/confirmed before Sub10. I wont be home until sometime next week, monday or tuesday, on my laptop here.

But in regards to the session, perhaps we pick it back up next month or in march? Give the wiki a chance to be cooled down, get things organized and generate more interest in voting.
Sounds good.

Question for the forum: Should we keep the special voting session among ourselves, and have a smaller, more contained discussion, or should we open it to the public?
Have a plan. i think that's one problem with the voting session we just had, you started it right at the beginning of Sub10 release. if we had waited a bit longer, the turnout may have been bigger.
How much longer would you have preferred to wait?
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Hey all. Between raising two kids, trying to write a book, doing art for my wife's budding business and being addicted to an MMO I haven't been around here much, but I started getting notifications from the wiki that theory pages are being updated. Do I need to do any work here?

I actually... ahem... still haven't finished the exit. 0_o Time is not on my side right now.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Hi there, Redafro! :D
Nice to see you're ok.

What is book you write about?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

At this point, the theory pages are done and good until the next voting session, so don't worry about them!
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Redafro!!!

What book? :D
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Question:

I'm thinking of reorganizing the Cultural Influences page to be under tabbers, like certain pages on the FNAF wiki and other wikis. I'm thinking of having tabs such as Africa, Asia, Central America, Popular Culture (basically anything that has a ==secondary heading==).

Is that alright with everyone? It'll save space, for sure. If you guys like it, I might also suggest it to organize the Items and Objects page the same way, making tabs for each game.