Submachine Wiki

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Vortex »

Yeah, I prefer it that way. I'm used to the format, and I'd think many people who use to visit it after each SNEE update are too.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Time to tackle the Central American part of the Culture page...I never understood how this section has so many tiny details and extra pictures about every little thing while everything else on the page is so concise.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I found the same problem when I translated that page to the Spanish wiki, I ended up cutting off a lot of things.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Yeah, its really odd how these a lot of info pertaining to a Spin-off, than everything else...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Well, it is canon, and it just happens to be crammed with stuff :D But I trimmed it down.
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

If I could just get this forum to alert me when there are updates to a page I've posted to I would be much quicker to respond. :/

So off topic response to your off topic questions ;D : I'm attempting not so much a book at this point but a series of essays which attempt to create a methodology for analyzing any and all beliefs on an "all-biased" rather than the fictitious "unbiased" perspective by creating a network of "complete and accurate" terms which should be capable of describing any world view what so ever. If they don't, the networks is built to be modified by individual world views. It is based on "appearances" rather than "truth," thus "John believes Jesus is God" and "Jack believes there is no God" rather than "Jesus is God" and "there is no God." In other words, big heavy philosophical voodoo. XD
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

If you publish it, I will read it, and I don't read books very often :D

On topic, I'm really liking the tabber function lately. Do you all like it too?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Yeah, it helps a lot with organizing stuff :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Russian Forum Posts article

is almost done.

It took more than four years.
гг
Subby, WHAT THE HELL
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

You must feel so proud :D

The English wiki is looking better and better with all the new images from later games. I'm gonna do a broad image sweep after all the text is done, but I can't help updating some images along the way.

Also: If someone would like to check Elizabeth's page for me, I cleaned it up and want to make sure I got all the facts down :D