Submachine Wiki

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Jatsko »

Blocked for a month. I'm assuming it's the same person logging in from a different address. However, given that I cannot be 100% sure, I left his/her talk page open so he/she can contest the block (though I'm also fairly certain it's the same troll)
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Since they are editing the same pages I assume it is the same person.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Also, it only appears to target mostly the Lost number sequence, why?
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Not sure. Best thing to do is not give it the attention it's trying to seek.

Also, check this out!
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Is there a way to wildcard an IP range on the wiki, if there is, I suggest doing that. Or we could just let this troll edit the numbers, and leave it like that until they get bored and troll another wiki. ENIHCAMBUS is right, they are only targeting the numbers from the Lost references in Submachine.

If that is all they are capable of doing it, then let them. Remember the saying, don't feed the trolls. We keep bringing attention to the troll and blocking it, it will only continue to do this. Because that is all they want, attention.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Since Submachine 10 is about to be released, it would be good if we start preparing the wiki for it, finishing all work that needs to be finished, so that we don't need to worry about the new influx of information.

I've started editing the pages in the "Currently wanted" section of the main page. Any help will be welcome!
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Ah but there's always something to be done...from my viewpoint, perfectionist that I am XD

No but seriously, good job on the Nataraja Room edits. I've always wanted those two gaping holes to be filled but have never been dedicated enough to rounding it out.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I think the "Nataraja Room" needs a reference of why its called like that. The Chronon, The Escher Room, The Lost Plane, etc. Have something that describe why they do have these names put on, Nataraja Room doesn't.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Will do. Technically it is mentioned in the article but I can clear it up.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Jatsko wrote:Ah but there's always something to be done...from my viewpoint, perfectionist that I am XD
Lol, well, we probably won't finish everything that needs to be done, but I'm hoping we can have all unfinished important content left at an acceptable level by Christmas, so that we won't have a sudden new load of work fall from the sky right on top of our current tasks and make our heads melt :P
Jatsko wrote:No but seriously, good job on the Nataraja Room edits. I've always wanted those two gaping holes to be filled but have never been dedicated enough to rounding it out.
Thanks! :) I'm working on the Shiva section now.