2:15 P.M - 3:40 P.M
1: Light spheres, karma portals, and wisdom gems. 2 light sphere locations similar to wisdom gem locations: Lighthouse dungeons and basement. "Light outside of lighthouse caused light sphere to disspate" -Rever Man. 3 main karma colors: Blue, Green, Red. Blue karmic plants, energy, & portals. Green karmic water, and portals, red karma portals. RGB = White. White ending portal in Sub 9. Wisdom gems have been seen floating and not floating. Sub 0 and 1 are floating. Sub 5, 6, 7, and 9 aren't floating. CROSS REFERENCE: Lighthouse power to wisdom gem.
2: Enlightenment: multiple interpretations. #1 Mur being enlightened and seeing every layer. #2 Enlightenment: Murtaugh disappeared and everything went wrong. #3 Some kind of knowledge: "Why are we?" #4 See note "Usher and Disciple"
3: Drawing karma portals: Draw as in just draw. No painting. no sword.
4: When is player experiencing the submachine? "After Murtaugh's death about 700 years. Life of worshipers, light of Shiva, followed Murtaugh. About 3000??? 'Give or take a few hundred years'" -Anteroinen
Collapse of society from Murtaugh's experiments. Internet not high priority. Highly dangerous for human. 1800s start of karmic tech. Arcade at lighthouse dungeons is in good condition at sub 2. Mur got no appreciation. Led to bad test results. Led to hatred. Led to Mur's isolation to test without criticism. Led to death of some people. Led to burial of lighthouse. Led to Murtaugh's escape via portal to loop. Murtaugh in 355 near the end of sub 6. CROSS REFERENCE: Lighthouse power to wisdom gem.
5: Layer of submachine universe: Sub 10: End at 1, Begin at 1. Sub 9: End at 8, Start at 5. Sub 8: End at 5, Start at 1. Subs 4-7: Start and end at 1. Sub 3: "Fissure between layers." -Rever Man. "Aren't on any layer" -Anteroinen. "Mirror theory" -Apocrypha. Sub 2: End at ?, Start at ? Sub 1: End at ?, Start at ?
Submachine universe isn't all in the same layer. Some portals can swap you between layers. If this wasn't true, then most of subnet would be in the core. Not good assumption.
11:00 A.M-12:05 P.M EST
1: Theory of the collective human mind: Dark layer outside of subnet could be loop. Submachine 5 uses three wisdom gems to power mover. Mover uses white lines to move. Submachine 9 uses same three Wisdom gems to access light layer. Player travels along light beam to white karma portal. Light spheres: White lines are ways of transporting yourself through the light layer. Black area is loop preventing people from getting to the core. Wisdom gems powering light layer? Loop after Lighthouse. Loop between core and outer rim. Lighthouse to Loop to Rooftop. Murtaugh knows how to get you out of the loop. Lighthouse portal sends you between layers. Not calibrated?
2: Games are locations. False.
3: S.H.I.V.A (Subnet Hyper-Intelligent Virtual Assistant) SHIVA caused the situation. DS stops you actively. Honestly don't know. No possible way to define it
4: Submachine in 5 dimensions: Length, Width, Height, Time, and Layers, along with Dimension equaling layers. Note written before knot. 4th Dynasty locations: Winter Palace. Accident? At some point, war to kill Murtaugh with multi-layer bullet: Brass. Layers of the Knot are meant to be the original plan.
5: Murtaugh testing explorers. Using bits of the subnet to get them ready for the vast space. Time is subjective. 32 years could be different in our time.
6: Lighthouse buried so Murtaugh couldn't trick others. False! Buried him because of death toll. Tests were after the burial. Karma portal from lighthouse to ruins. Murtaugh doesn't like being buried alive. Thinks he should leave soon but is fine for a while. Digout tells us that we weren't the first. Fuse found there. Sub 7: Man who knew Murtaugh's doings. Leads back to edge jumper guy (submachine predecessor).
7: Enlightenment interpretations: Something that you get. Allows you to understand how layers work, along with other things. (Added onto the 4 interpretations that we have (see 10/1))
Sun, Ant, Vortex, Xeno
1) SHIVA topics: Implied that it is part of the explanation. "Just One Submachine" + "Layers and Focus" + "The Answer" = Exploration Teams thought their. Philosophical device is SHIVA: Probably not. The philosophical device could be the plan. Not literal.
If SHIVA is supercomputer that became sentient, then it was made in the Root. Expansion of Outer Rim linked to SHIVA somehow. One is coincidentally connected to the other.
Questions might me answered in The Engine.
2) SNEE/SubU: Play as Explorer or Mur. Playing as Mur is most likely false as we can't draw Karma portals. (Sadness) Lone Traveller note: 291. Looking at theories, putting out our opinion on them. Too real world-ish.
Explorer: Probably as one. No one in particular.
3) Singularity = Black hole = loops. First equality is false. Sigularities and black holes are related in a sense, but not so much so in the subnet.
Second could be true, as explained in a note: Black holes: Sub 7. In the universe, it's very difficult to escape black holes, such as in the subnet, it's very difficult to escape loops.
What is the purpose of the statue? Along with the green leaf?
Other forms of organic matter other than green leaf: Us, coffee, bread, wood.
4) Takes place at 3000: Expansion, Root, Murtaugh. 1906. Time passed. 742 years since the presence of Goddess. Brings us to around 2700-3000.
JackO's 4D Net theory: Contradicted by a note from Submachine 10: "Five Dimensions"
5) Subverse and Layers: Could mostly take place in 1 layer. Depends on whether Lab portals have layer-changing capabilities.
Do Edge Portals/Reverse-Engineered Lab Portals have layer changing capabilities? Portals only transport you on one layer. SNEE 291 uses Lab portal. Submachine 7 uses Edge Portal. Murtaugh more than likely reverse engineered edge portal so they could leave the sanctuary.
Sanctuary could be part of the knot. Different note states that they left the materials to preserve and remember history? That could only apply for said layer, which would also be why the edge portal wasn't reverse-engineered.
Could appear on multiple layers, if built and connected. If not, it appears on only one. Therefore, unless tampered with, lab portals don't have layer changing capabilities.
Anteroinen, Samurx, Sundex, Vortex, o.7.0.7, Xenocide
1) Ancient gem of wisdom (Stone Infinity): Blue gems aren't replicas of Green wisdom gems. However, both types are unique as they can be related to karma. Green = existent on all layers. Blue = existent on one layer. Might be used by Murtaugh in the creation of Karma portals (see Letter to Liz Sub 2). Created in the first sub-era.
http://submachine.wikia.com/wiki/StoneI ... s_theories
2) Explanation on Murtaugh and Karma (808Tribe): Time is linear, even though Mur and Liz are time travelers. Karmic water falls from Kent Falls because of karma crystals. Not exactly further explanation, and more of a "real world connection" However, Murtaugh's name origin does make sense.
http://submachine.wikia.com/wiki/The808 ... s_theories
3) Karma Decay (RedX36): Karma portals do create decay. One of those theories that gives point as to why karma portals do what they do, but don't explain those points in further detail. Does reiterate previously known facts and predicts "what would happen if..."