off topic

Anonymous1
subnet technician

Re: off topic

Post by Anonymous1 »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:Ah now it seems more likely that Mateusz could expand 523, Mateusz tends to make Subnet expansion based on special events for members here, like Rulocore's Birthday and when Sublevel reached the 10000 posts! :)
Right and the reason I asked him is because my tenth anniversary to this community is in April 2017. I joined in April 2007 when Submachine 4 was released. But I'm not the only one celebrating his tenth. Soullock too. He joined in January 2007 I believe...

And like I told him over PM, we're basically the last two of the first generation still around, yes the others do visit from time to time, but we're the only two still 100% active. I know that doesn't seem like a large accomplishment, but to me it is, I've spent ten years of my life here. I was 19 when I joined. I'm 29 now. I'll be 30 in May.

That's what that montage project is, something to do with me and Soullock. I spoke to him over PM. But I wanted to take it a step further and do something for this community too, I need input from all of you.

What I need is this:

Songs that you feel like define this community, over the years, short ones, not 8-10 minute songs, 2-4 minutes at best.

Logos, topics, posts, members, avatars, anything that to you holds significance to this community.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

October 2017 will be mine. But I was not active in the community.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Ko9 wrote:October 2017 will be mine. But I was not active in the community.
Did you ever join the forum? Revolutions it would have been at that time. I have a member list on my computer, if you joined, you're probably on there.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Ko9 wrote:October 2017 will be mine. But I was not active in the community.
If Mateusz is considering fan-based stuff then, maybe yes, but not for now.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I was never registered so it doesn't count. I started playing the games then.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Yeah, 10 years... Wow. I still remember playing and getting quite freaked out by Submachine 2 & 3 and joined the forum afterward. Remembered being very hyped by Submachine 4 and eventually blew away by such brilliance. I was not disappointed since then :3

I'm collecting all of the pinnacle moments of my time here at the forum in all of it different versions.

Stay tuned, for a while!
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I'm so happy about you, Gem and Soul. :D
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

- ak - wrote:Yeah, 10 years... Wow. I still remember playing and getting quite freaked out by Submachine 2 & 3 and joined the forum afterward. Remembered being very hyped by Submachine 4 and eventually blew away by such brilliance. I was not disappointed since then :3

I'm collecting all of the pinnacle moments of my time here at the forum in all of it different versions.

Stay tuned, for a while!
I share that. I played Submachine 1 - 3 when they first came out. Enjoyed 1 and 2, didn't like 3. Still don't. Its not a bad game, its just the puzzles and then you got talk of Mateusz wanting to make a hyper loop with tougher puzzles? He's a sadist, I swear!

Then I start watching the development of Submachine 4, comment on the old Pastel Stories blog, the game is released. I remember playing it, not sure the site, may have been Arcadetown or Jayisgames. Back when he did sponsors for his games. And I fell in love with Submachine with Submachine 4. And I've been in love since.

Now here we are, ten years later. Nearly. Wanna shoot for another ten Soullock? :P

Interesting about it is I joined when I was 19. A month later I turned 20. Mateusz was... 29? And then turns 30... Now he's 40... Jesus. And I'll be 30. And then... ten years from now, he'll be 50 and I'll be 40. Yikes

-_-
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I thought Mateusz was 32...
and till this time he is
XD

I would like to see you, guys, after next 10 years, if our community still exists
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

wow, guys. I was 14 when you joined the forum. a part of me still seems to think that 2006 wasn't very long ago. so weird.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com