Post by Users »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Adobe Flash game is a part of my life, nobody can change or destroy it - 🅤𝓼𝖊𝐫𝕤
sundayfever
subnet technician

Re: off topic

Post by sundayfever »

Hi everyone!
Didnt know where to post, so I figured off-topic is my best bet. I cant remember when was the last time I logged on to the forum, but I figure its several months, maybe even a year or more.
What prompted me to log in now was the Discord channel. I completely forgot about it existing, and then a couple of days ago I needed a Discord account to attend an event. Imagine my surprise when I couldnt create an account with my email because it was already taken! Then, after resetting my DIscord password, I realized that I created an account for Pastel Land server. (and then never used it :P)

Anyway, this brought some good ol' feels my way, as I started to remember how the forum was way back when. I was just wondering, are any of you still here from the old forum (pre-2012 one)?
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Hey, Sunday! :D Long time no see. How is life?

This forum is almost empty now. Remnant of old era. Just a few users visit this place on regular basis.

The rest of Pastel community moved from this forum to three different discord servers, if I'm correct. One is official Mateusz Skutnik's server, and two servers made after Pastel Land.

It's good you have your Discord account again. You can join us there, if you wish. :)
Do you want an invitation links?
sundayfever
subnet technician

Post by sundayfever »

Yeah, I'd like the links! I dont promise to be regularly active, but when I remember this place from time to time I like to say hello. Its kind of nice to think that there are people in the world who know you and who you know for such a long time, even though not IRL.

Life is great actually, Im on my last year of graduate studies and Im looking to move from my home country to somwhere else in Europe. Ive got my first real job, and things like that. This is going to be kind of a milestone year for me, which probably explains why I drifted a bit to thinking about the past and the forum. Hope everythings good with you too!
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I will write PM to you then.

Glad to hear such good news of yours. :) Good luck with future plans!
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Hey Sunday! Nice to see you again. Funny to think we've all been associated for such a long time — what, ten or more years? Gosh, I was annoying ten years ago.
Graduate studies can mean a different thing where I live. But I'm guessing you mean that you've graduated with a Bachelor's degree in the past, and now you're wrapping up your further studies...?

I really ought to join the Discord too, thinking about it!
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Hey, Boingo! Long time no see you too! Still boinging? :mrgreen:
How are you?

Yes, join Discord, you won't regret. :)
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

OH
MY
SUBGOD

English version of third season of Tabaluga series is out!!! I have waited it for decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs to download and watch*