Re: off topic

Post by Augustus »

What do you mean with wtsh?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

what the subhell of course XD

I just was surprised and didn't even get why exactly it even was called DMT. Because author has seen how this music would fit with DMT universe, or was it his vision of "musical form" of DMT? Or name was picked randomly from existed games? Who knows
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Looks like a startup project that was never returned to, probably just some kid messing around and using media they knew of to model their track names and whatnot. I wouldn't worry about it.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I am not worrying about it, but the album cover is kinda copystrike worthy imo. Either way just something I thought was interesting.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Something tells me game screenshots aren't inherently violating copyright, I don't even think naming it Daymare Town is either. Unless they're trying to pass the style and name specifically off as their own IP, which I don't think they are considering their other track has a Spongebob frame on it.

The most frustrating thing about it to me, honestly, is how terrible the music matches up with the DMT theme
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I feel mixed about this, of course it doesn't fit but music fitting a scene is so human? I think? I mean, I have experienced the clicking of a certain musical track with a piece of content that makes no sense at all, but it does to me. When you take a look at youtube can see other people having the same when you watch weird compilations on youtube or something. IDK, might be me but I have that more than often.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Note to self: add more indications to sarcastic posts in the future

:p
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Oh no uhhhhhhh.
Sublevel 113