off topic

Redafro
subnet technician

Re: off topic

Post by Redafro »

I haven't watched the newest batman, I'm 35 and still have all my wisdom teeth (is that why I'm such a wise guy?), and me and my wife watched the Hobbit last night in IMAX 3D. Pretty fun, though as a die hard book fan, I still rolled my eyes quite a few times.
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

I went to the cinema,and there was this epic ad about star trek(20 minutes),and I nearly left the place.Luckily,the ad ended just when we were going to leave,so I got to see the hobbit after all.
Is this my final form?
Oleander
subnet technician

Post by Oleander »

I think I'd like to see the new Hobbit movie sometime soon. Maybe I'll go this week.
Your reign is ever growing
Spreading like a moss

across rock, under sky, over roots and the thorns
your reach is ever growing, spreading like a moss
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

I've had all my Wisdom Teeth taken out, lol.

And I haven't seen the newest Batman either, but it was like a sarcastic "Congratulations" that I guess I messed up on :P
I don't think it was serious,I couldn't find the other half of the tooth in my mouth.
Wow, so what did the Dentist/Oral Surgeon do? (or will have to do?)
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

The Kakama wrote:I went to the cinema,and there was this epic ad about star trek(20 minutes),and I nearly left the place.Luckily,the ad ended just when we were going to leave,so I got to see the hobbit after all.
This is routine actually - they tend to pit ads for future predicted epic movies together. This is a common business practice today amongst movie theaters and producers. So, you may have to get used to it or wait for these movies to come out on Blu-Ray. :roll:
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
Alamos
lost in subnet

Post by Alamos »

I am attempting to decide whether i should dig out my old note books and add them to the drawings thread or whether i just shouldent bother.
Vurn
subnet traveller

Post by Vurn »

Dig 'em up.
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BigolJfoANw

Just FYI, everywhere, ever group, every moment, just makes life a pain in the ass due to the happiness that I cannot tap inside me.

You want to hear something funny? My Family, My Friends, Everyone whose knows me beside you guys think when I take a "Give a Shit Pill" will only makes me more bearable to be around People, but it doesn't make me damn happy.

What Funny about that you ask, the Funny Part is is that my Parents think it will make me Happy when really it just puts on a Happy Mask while my Face is Sad, even when I tell my Parents that right in their Face. They think " lets see... option number one: choose the Money Solving Problem to make it through the day with that Guy, while not caring about the illusion that it give for that guy. Option number 2: stop giving the Pills, and try to find a way with hard work how to make that Guy, our Son, actual happy in his mental and conscientious Mind.

They always choose the Easy Way. Not surprise, People are at most, lazy in their choice making. Maybe that why America has it obesity problem.

There are Moments when something make senses and it give me a Smile once in a while. That link is one of them.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

Well, I'm currently spending time with family here in Pennsylvania. It's my 3rd time here in six weeks, think I'll be PA'ed out to start the new year. I don't plan on coming back until late-Spring/early-Summer of the new year. Oy. :roll:
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
Oleander
subnet technician

Post by Oleander »

WorldisQuiet, do you exercise? If you don't, maybe you should start. Also, do you have any hobbies?
Your reign is ever growing
Spreading like a moss

across rock, under sky, over roots and the thorns
your reach is ever growing, spreading like a moss