Re: Dreams

Post by Jatsko »

dont worry, you'll feel better

there's no tellin' where we'll go now, go on go on go on :3
RoentgenDevice
subnet notes finder

Post by RoentgenDevice »

My latest, most impressive/ worst dream was set in a world war (I don't know if it was WW2 or a future third war) and I was a soldier in an ukrainian base in the mountains. The base was protected by a waist-high firewall. Eventually, waves of civilians ran towards this base and I got the order to position myself behind the firewall and shoot them all with some kind of mounted machine gun.
It was extremely realistic and sickening. I remember how I had to supress the surges of remorse as I kept on killing hundreds of helpless, unarmed people running towards us, carrying suitcases (I think they just wanted to hide in the base?), their children or improvised weapons like pitchforks.

When I was done, the commander came out of his office. He was crying and told me that "the bad ones are officially released from prison" and were going to attack the base. He suggested that we all killed ourselves as we were chanceless against those "bad ones".
The soldiers had to line up in front of a small backroom the commander entered. Everytime a soldier got in there, he closed a curtain behind him and then got shot. I woke up when i entered the room.
The net is vast and infinite
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

0_o

*pats on shoulder* there there.

Thankfully I haven't had too many war-mares before. But that sounds like it really sucks.
Cone
subnet technician

Post by Cone »

I don't know if I said this on the forum's current version yet, but my dreams always feature ruins or really old structures and items. Just a fun fact.
厄負と申します。
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

So Lovecraftian.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Cone
subnet technician

Post by Cone »

Well, kind of. I also get some hilarious stuff going on in my dreams. Like I had that one dream with a boar that made me wake up laughing.
厄負と申します。
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

One time, I sneezed in a dream.
Whereas in real life I didn't, to wake myself up with a snort from my nostrils.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Today once again I had an antological dreaming:

The First dream consisted of a still image of a man wrapped in black plastic and covered in accesories made of pearls and a background resambling a Greek Partenon. Oo

The Second dream consisted me being capable of changing any beverage for anyone I desire. I remember turning milk into coffee!

The Third dream was me flaoting in Outer Space, it was actualy funny, they were much fancy nebulaes! :P

The Forth dream was me running in a recurrent dream location (Which I nicknamed: "The Port Fort"), I remember that I tripped out and my stomach fallen in a pointy rock, causing a painfull wound in there. >_<

The Fifth dream was a recurrent nightmare caused by the events of July 21th. (I'm currently having similar nightmares after that date).

The Sixth dream was a continuation of yesterday's dream, which consisted of me playing a game about a spherical robot exploring a world of sorts. To bad I woke up during the final boss battle...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Today I had dream were I with a dream wife and daughter were on a trip in NYC, then a crazy man brought up a nuke to blew up the city, but when the crazy man, who was actualy the antagonic Goosehead, triggered the bomb, it didn't resulted in a nuclear explotion, but in the release of a gas that covered up entire Manhattan and caused everyone there to dance and party uncontrolably withouth stop, including me and my dream family. At this point the dream became 3rd person and I was out of myself, Goosehead was hidding in a storage and the SWAT was trying to find him, then goosehead released several deformed and wrong colored farm animals with lots of eyes and fractal patterns to counter the SWAT forces. Finally Thulium, and other 4 "Elemental" heroes (Gadolimium, Caesium, Nitrogen and Tin), came to defeat Goosehead in his "Deep-Dreamed farm animal minions". The dream became 1st person again in I was myself again, now dancing non-stop with my dream wife in Central Park with lot of other people affected with the mentioned gas...

The dream ended there...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Well then XD