layer restorer

Re: Dreams

Post by Sublevel 113 »

no, this time, vertical ones. XD
SamuelRichards
lost in subnet

Post by SamuelRichards »

In real life, I am afraid to ride the elevator, and if I also dream about it, then I think about it all day and then walk exclusively up the steps, avoiding the trip.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Sublevel 110 wrote:
19 Feb 2021 10:30
Nightmares about elevators.
Nightmares about elevators...

Why won't they leave me alone?..
I'll give you some nightmare Elevated to a new high!
SamuelRichards wrote:
22 Feb 2021 11:31
In real life, I am afraid to ride the elevator, and if I also dream about it, then I think about it all day and then walk exclusively up the steps, avoiding the trip.
I am not afraid to ride elevators.
But I still choose to take the stairs.
Get myself as much exercise as possible.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Tonight, or rather, "to-morning", was super osom dream. Because everything was about playing through point'n'click quest-puzzle game! It was basically set of rooms with puzzle(s) to complete and open passage to next room. And if first rooms were supereasy and took seconds to pass through, last room I visited... me, together with game characters were solving puzzles here for more than 1 hour! Not just because puzzles became more difficult with each room, but because number of items and puzzles increased as well, and last room had more puzzles than previous rooms together! And we didn't finish it, because I woke up in the most interesting part, again!!!! >:O
And puzzles were somethimes... odd ones. Like, after using sentient eel many times, when you start to think it will become new character and join us, you had to lure it to blender... and make "Cocktail for Predator" from its guts.. and we didn't give this cocktail to some predator, but fueled strange machine with it, to open new sets of puzzles...
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Tonight, I had a dream about release of Submachine: Legacy. and it blew my mind!!!
It was 100% remaster, because all drawings, sounds, effects were redrawn from scratch. And some new rooms, puzzles, and notes were added. And you could easily play it fullscreen, because this time, drawing quality was perfect even on 1920 x 1080 resolution.
And I started to play it with Vortex at first (who came to me with news about the release), then he mysteriously disappeared during the gameplay, only to return at the end, during Submachine 10 gameplay. XD
Submachine 10 was almost a completely different game, so many changes were made. And at some time... I was INSIDE the game. It consumed me!!! :O And so, I not played anymore, but travelled tohrough Submachine Universe... And got lost at the end, in location that was clearly inspired by Xen from Black MEsa I finished couple days ago. XD At the end, me and Vortex ended up in some Temple, similar to Sanctuary from Sub7 / SNEE... and then dream ended.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Lol, thanks for "inviting" me into your dream!
Sublevel 110 wrote:
03 Apr 2021 12:08
It was 100% remaster, because all drawings, sounds, effects were redrawn from scratch. And some new rooms, puzzles, and notes were added. And you could easily play it fullscreen, because this time, drawing quality was perfect even on 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Mos of that part could become true :D we know that the sounds and effects will be replaced at least, and some puzzles will be reworked. I don't know about the quality, but since GameMaker works with PNGs I assume Mateusz will export the backgrounds/items in hi-res.