Dreams

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Dreams

Post by Augustus »

I dremt about Mateusz changing his mind on Covert Front another time and making a legacy build. Like with Sub1, he shared a preview image on discord. I woke up about 30 minutes ago and rushed to re-create the one image I could remember;
The other one is from a darkish ''an elder smoked in here and now the house is for sale'' yellow, I might recreate it as well but here is the image I can recall; kinda odd:
Edit: Yeah everyone who knows how much I loved Covert Front knows that I had to make the other one as well. I can say this could've been done 10 times better; but the amount of a damn I give about stuff dreases with the hour these weeks:
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

wait what?
where are these pictures from?
I mean, Mateusz posted something or what?
Is that edited picture (first one. a lot of BLUE :3) made by yourself?
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Those were from my dreams. That's why they are here. I edited them from the original in photoshop. I saw them, like this, last night.
I dreamed that Matt changed his mind on a Covert Front build for steam and shared photos in the discord.
It is made by me, not dream me, real me, eating oreos in my underpants this morning.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

XD

Good work on editing!

Reminds me about couple times when I went right to my dream journal and blank piece of paper after i woke up, to record everything about "Submachine news" dreams I had.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Thank you Sublevel.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Tonight I had the longest and the craziest dream in past months!!!

It gathered EVERYTHING in it.
Movie and game.
Real life, 2D cartoon, 3D CG and anime styles.
Slice of life, comedy, family drama, adventure, thriller, survival horror, real time strategy.
Ususal life, zombies-monsters invasion, time travel, parallel worlds.

Dream made sudden changes at least 15 times, with cutting one storytelling to another, switching style and genre, completely irrelevant to previous one at first glimpse, but soon it appeared that each new fragment was set in the same big universe, and always returned to one huge single solid plot.

:O

It was amazing.
Last edited by Sublevel 113 on 16 Nov 2020 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Kaly_Ths
subbot maintenance

Post by Kaly_Ths »

Story board it while it's still fresh :O
I certainly could, and eventually I will
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

What a nightmare I had tonight... It was pretty long. And that infection... Nightmare for people with trypophobia and entomophobia. D:
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Second nightmare in a row... wow.

This time, after I woke up, I had to check behind the curtain in REAL LIFE. In the last minutes of dream I was in my room, and that breathing behind curtain next to my bed was so realistic so I heard it some seconds after I woke up... brrr That was scary indeed.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

So you're amazed by the idea of two nightmares in a row? Bitch, I have them every - single - night for at least 9 years.