Dreams

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Dreams

Post by Jatsko »

Speaking of never waking up from a dream, here's a fun bit of ambient called "Wake Up" that has an interesting bit of convo about dreams, Philip K Dick, and da holy bibble, for what it's worth:

https://terraneanrecordings.bandcamp.co ... k-15082010
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

yess, Terranean, he is good. myes
I am pretty sure the dialogue is from a film called "Waking Life" very nice
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

so, DreamLog-nightTo(29.11.17);{

I entered a weird place with an old preschool friend, whom I haven't seen for a literal decade. It was a mashup of the castle I work in and weird structures from the mind of our collateral interest. The soundtrack of the game Eien - discovered this morning - sure fits. The place, upon deeper investigation, contained beat making radios which we knew 'friends' had left. We decided to steal them, and slept through the night. Someone else was with us, but I can't put my finger on them.

Parallel to this, there was side narrative going on, much more spacey and cyber. It involved death and uncomfortable sleeping quarters, and blue, that's all I remember.

Continuing in the weird place (kinda like the architecture of Brazil/1985, if you've seen that movie), the floorboards started twisting in Skutnicious ways, like his skylines in Morphs. The house started breathing, and we knew we'd accessed parts of the house/castle we were not supposed to be in.

Anyway, it all ended when the 'friends' came, and we tried to replace the beat makers while the other held them busy. Then I woke half an hour before the time I'd set for alarm.
}
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

I dreamed that I was half-watching the news while fiddling with something on my phone, and the news were about how Trump was killed in a terrorist attack in the Middle East.

?_?

and the news anchor were all surprisingly chill too lol
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I wouldn't be surprised if they were, lol
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

that somehow doesn't sound too unrealistic

:////////
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

And today... I dreamed I had the entire collection of Rewolucje, translated, in high-quality physical volumes.

...;-;
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

This is going to be short and weird

In my most recent dream, my friend and I got kidnapped by my computer-education teacher.
BACK TO THEORIES
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Sundex wrote:This is going to be short and weird

In my most recent dream, my friend and I got kidnapped by my computer-education teacher.
and?.. *can't wait for continuation*
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

they DIED