Dreams

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Dreams

Post by Sublevel 113 »

My dreamwold told me to tell you "you're welcome". :D

(Where did you go in the middle of the dream, btw? You missed Sub5-Sub9 gameplay!)

Well, in my dream, it was clear that all rooms was literally redrawn from SCRATCH. Not just adding some new lines and objects to already perfectly drawn rooms from original submachine. Possibly, that's why I loved this "game", and not complained about it, inside my dream, lol. Because it is not just some redrawns of already perfect games, but, like, completely different game. Like Black Mesa to Half-Life, for example.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Sbubby wrote:location that was clearly inspired by Xen from Black MEsa I finished couple days ago
Clearly it's the other way around, Crowbar Collective got all their inspiration for Xen solely from Sub7 and nowhere else

:)

HOW DID YOU NINJA ME
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Clearly it's the other way around, Crowbar Collective got all their inspiration for Xen solely from Sub7 and nowhere else
I thought the same, obviously. :D
HOW DID YOU NINJA ME
dunno XD

your post reminded me about old times when ninja-ing was regular, and there was no notification that someone already made a post. Miss showposts as well... Guess Vortex The Showposter does the same.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I don't know what's happening, but I again saw a dream about Submachine: Legacy release! Two dreams in four days! :O Maybe it's a sign?
Users
subnet technician

Post by Users »

Sublevel 110 wrote:
06 Apr 2021 16:49
I don't know what's happening, but I again saw a dream about Submachine: Legacy release! Two dreams in four days! :O Maybe it's a sign?
It seems like you really really want to play submachine
ImageImageImageImageImage
Adobe Flash game is a part of my life, nobody can change or destroy it - 🅤𝓼𝖊𝐫𝕤
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Users wrote:
07 Apr 2021 04:09
Sublevel 110 wrote:
06 Apr 2021 16:49
It seems like you really really want to play submachine
you don't say. :mrgreen:
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

HI HI! So...another recent classic from my brain? Okay!

Weird Dream Log: May 3rd, 2021. Twin Star.
Okay, so this is just an extraction from the few moments and bits I could recall during the dream.

This nightmare takes place on a ship, a huge skeletal one. Thinks some combination of the Event Horizon cross with the United Space Station. Minimalist with a hint of goth. All I can recall is the long neck. So on this ship there is a father with twin daughters, they live on this ship for years and years. Mapping uncharted territory in space I guess, that is the only reason I can grasp them living in space 24/7/365. At some point the father dies, leaving the ship inherited to his twin daughters. At some point some demon or space ghost possess one of the twins, and slowly starts corrupting her. Over days or months she slowly starts going crazy and evil. Her sister, unaffected by this possession wonders what going on with her sister. At some point the posses sister starts taking bits of scraps electronics and wires and putting it into her skin, and at some point strait out attacks her unpossess sister who has to fighter to either kill or exercise the demon in her sister.

The last image I can recall is a chase sequence of the possess sister after the hero sister. And the hero sister having to resort to blowing the ship they are on in half in order to save herself.
Something like this.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I'm having constant dreams about my own death.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:
06 May 2021 00:18
I'm having constant dreams about my own death.
Your mind is weird. O_o

My mind often gives me dreams about me losing my teeth, with EXTREME real pain, but almost never I died or something like that.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Sublevel 110 wrote:
06 May 2021 01:48

My mind often gives me dreams about me losing my teeth, with EXTREME real pain, but almost never I died or something like that.
Wait you too?! :shock: :shock:
I had the same thing 2 months ago, just one of my front tooth. Just slide out of my gums no pain at all.
I started brushes my teeth more offen and stop having.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING