rant board

Cone
subnet technician

Re: rant board

Post by Cone »

A: This video is a proof that anime is the worst thing that happened to the world since the Holocaust.
B: Yeah, except anime really happened.
(flamewar ensues)

Some people think they are smart because they don't believe "conspiracy theories".
厄負と申します。
Vurn
subnet traveller

Post by Vurn »

all anime plotlines confirmed for actually having really happened. Anime creators baffled, fans ecstatic: "bring it on with the mechas and kaijuus lmao" says Takahashi Shizuoya, 22
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

What the hell? What anime? This was a classic monster movies series, and it getting a another movie made.

Most people would think I'm insane for being upset. But its the because of the times we live in that ruin it for me. Because most of today producers, writers, and directors don't have a shred of creativity. So they decide to feed off other people great work.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Cone
subnet technician

Post by Cone »

WIQ I'm not refering to the video you posted. I am going on about a conepletely different problem.
厄負と申します。
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Sorry. I apologize for my behavior.

What video are you talking about?
Cone wrote:A: This video is a proof that anime is the worst thing that happened to the world since the Holocaust.
I'm at a lost here. I don't know what you are talking about without seeing this video.
Vurn wrote:all anime plotlines confirmed for actually having really happened. Anime creators baffled, fans ecstatic: "bring it on with the mechas and kaijuus lmao" says Takahashi Shizuoya, 22
The main problem is that when the writers write their stories, they don't focus on their stories. Either because their motivation does not meet with story telling and more about gaining fame. When in fact, the only thing they should be thinking about is how to tell the story.

Otherwise, your motives end up in conflict and you end up with a big mess.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Cone
subnet technician

Post by Cone »

Just a random anime mix I found on YT. It got taken down already, thanks to the amazing copyright procedures.
厄負と申します。
Jance
lost in subnet

Post by Jance »

Tremoooooors~! <3 Oh those good old times. (wasn't even 10 years old when saw the first movie) Not sure if these new times are so good <w< Hmm legs lol.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

For some strange reason this site crashes on my college's internet connection. It's been doing this for the past week, which is why I have hardly posted. It'll probably continue like this until I find a solution :/
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I think I reached a terminal point my life, now I'm totally incapable of taking decitions by myself, I cannot fight against the current, I cannot tell the truth, because my family are people that doesn't listen ever and stead critiquize anything. I blindy choose my current studies, and I always was shamefull of telling them what I want to be. I'm kinda trapped, cos my only way for freedom is ditch, but if I even tell them the truth, they could ditch me out.

My birthday is coming and I'm really depressed, primarly because I'm lacking a so "Special One" to say me happy birthday, but everything I had and have to suffer this year counts too...

When nobody in your family does ever listen to you and they could only see as you the way "they" want, it makes one feel alone...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Stand up for yourself. Choose what you want to focus on. Explain to your family the decisions you want to make, tell them you understand that they want you do differently.

I don't know what path you want to take that is being suppressed, but if you want to go there then make it known and don't back down. Tell your family that you can make your own decisions, be assertive, and tell them you'll do what you want.