rant board

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: rant board

Post by Jatsko »

Not going to lie, I thought of the quote, looked up the author, saw it was JFK, and my mind immediately went to "hm, Ko9 will like this and that works to my advantage lol"
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Well feel free to take that as a note. The same with RFK and MLK btw, you can shut me up with these 3 all the time.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

So, basically right now I am stressed the f- out because of my exams.
Now, I didn't have any dates yet for mine. The exams I am taking for high school are done directly by the government. So, I got the envelopes for the dates today.
And they planned the dates on the same time... It's impossible to express how stressful these weeks for me are, but now they planned it for me to be on the place on the same time.
I send them a passive aggressive but polite email back but for real... how did they f- that up?
They are on the 27th and 28th of July, if they do not edit the dates itself but edit the times. So any person who believes in a faith based system, pray for me on these two dates if possible. After that it is all over, for a year or so :D
Edit:
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

wtf really
gladly me or my classmates never had this situation.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Just got the mail back, it's all taken care off now... 3 days exams on the 25th to 27th.

Also: I forgot if this was the place we also posted politics but with my history teacher I gabled a ''good bottle of wine'' on Biden getting elected and he on Trump being re-elected. Best part is that in a classical way we both gabled on that ''our'' side would lose xD
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I don't think there's a "politics" thread; there's a "news" thread which I think handles political discussions pretty well in general.

That's an interesting risk making a gamble at this point, because while Trump is sharply diving in the polls and it seems he's going to lose, as of the past few weeks, a lot can still happen between now and November 3rd. I'm not sitting too comfortably yet.

(but again, I'm a leftist, so I never get the chance to relax when it comes to politics)
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Well I feel pretty secure about it considering Clinton kept losing states with a small margin, we will see but indeed a lot can happen.

(but again, I'm a populist, so I never get the chance to relax when it comes to politics)
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

The Logic of Amy Coney Barrett

Jatsko wrote:
06 Jul 2020 19:55
I'm not sitting too comfortably yet.
When Vladimir Putin was interview about Trumps criticism of the Biden Family business, Putin defends the Bidens.
If this guys, the one who went out of his way to tamper with 2016 election is leaving Trump out to dry, something good is going on.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

The government: *Pulls out funding for my school for my high school education*
Me: Why?
The government: To expensive.
Me: Well where do you want me to go to?