Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: rant board

Post by Augustus »

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

'Absurdity of Society' as I call it. Rules made by the people, not for the person. I haven't felt this angry since High School.

By this I mean how to act, how not to act. If for example I'm shredding a Box of papers my Mother left behind at the library. Then being ask to leave with the job half done. From the point of view of Society I am simply shredding paper. But to me? I'm saying my Hail Marys. Words are cheap, action speaks volume. I do this redundant task as my repentant for leaving her on the floor for 5 hours strait. Only then can I truly forgive myself.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

since when I have to have account on Facebook to read ANY page?..

Facebook, you are complete morons.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

ok, I thought Facebook was the worst this week..
I was wrong...

Tumblr... You are f*****

It not just made me register, but it DON'T ALLOW ME TO READ тщкьфддн some blogs even after I registered!!! because of some not-working safe mode I can't disable!
Users
subnet technician

Post by Users »

I have so many things to rant about my mum that I don't know where to start ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Adobe Flash game is a part of my life, nobody can change or destroy it - 🅤𝓼𝖊𝐫𝕤
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Welcome to the club lol.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I am currently in the bus from my first day of school and it was so awful it makes me want to cry. I had to do economy and it was so hard it was just impossible. In the way that all the text might as well be in Chinese and my very nice teachers kept going: But I know you can do this. I can't and now I have to figure out what to do next. This situation is so goddamn impossible and awful. I dont mind it being hard but it would be nice if there was a fucking way of achieving maybe something along the way... fucking kill me.
Users
subnet technician

Post by Users »

Nobody told us that we can use the passive voice in the English quiz(tense part).
So I only get 4/13 marks at the tense part.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Right now I am so poor I cant even afford to take a shower.
----------------------------
I would like to introduce a law: When you can't afford to buy toothpaste you shouldn't have to see adds E V E R Y W H E R E .
Users
subnet technician

Post by Users »

The COVID-19 Omicron variant is spreading in Hong Kong and may rapidly worsen the epidemic situation. To avoid organizing any mass events in (my) school, the 40th Anniversary Thanksgiving Mass and Celebration, originally scheduled on 14.1.2022 (Friday), will be postponed.