rant board

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: rant board

Post by Jatsko »

Ko9 I'll share a piece of advice I wish I had learned a lot earlier:

You choose whether or not you want to focus on it. Best you can do is ignore it and move on with your life as you think is best for you. Bringing it up to other people is just spreading around more cancer.

(Also, why is it always edgy a n g e r y metal bands...? lol)
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Ko9 wrote:I know, I realy want to leave but Gemini is fucking again... I am so fucking sick of this shit. He made a video in trying to scare me or something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWm1BXwCedM
Wait you link to it here and it links back to you? What an ouroboros of aggression.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Apocrypha wrote:Ko9 I'll share a piece of advice I wish I had learned a lot earlier:

You choose whether or not you want to focus on it. Best you can do is ignore it and move on with your life as you think is best for you. Bringing it up to other people is just spreading around more cancer.

(Also, why is it always edgy a n g e r y metal bands...? lol)
Okay princess.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Jesus Christ, dude, I'm trying to help you by offering genuine advice and you still find a way to be snide at me for it.

What is with you? You get angry and leave, but you decide that somehow it's in everyone's best interest for you to come back and share a video that I'm assuming you were sent a link to or something that's just going to stir up more stuff here. What possible reason do you have for just opening up another door for more bad feelings? Either commit to leaving or staying; don't bounce back and forth.

I shared that advice with you because it's a lesson I genuinely had to learn over the course of the past few years. Stuff like this on the internet is best left ignored, because you can only feed attention whores so much before it works against you. So maybe listen to what I'm saying and don't automatically turn around and bash me and call me "princess" for trying to help. Take your misplaced bitchy attitude and fuck off somewhere else, because even though I've only started revisiting here more often recently I've picked up that this forum doesn't need your attitude and if you keep lashing out and being volatile toward anyone who is simply trying to help you out then I think the choice should be made for you since you're not willing to make it yourself.

I don't know why the mods are so hesitant to give you a week or two off; you can use it to grow up and sort out what your priorities should be and how to treat people you talk to correctly. Because calling names to someone who's trying to give you advice isn't going to help. Get over whatever salt you have toward me in the past and grow the hell up, or get out of here.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Ko9 wrote:I know, I realy want to leave but Gemini is fucking again... I am so fucking sick of this shit. He made a video in trying to scare me or something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWm1BXwCedM
He's harassing you because he's connecting you with this forum. Having post this here would only further his attempts, there's no reason to bring this here.

Ultimately, if he attacks you through YouTube, you could simply report him through that medium.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

52 Palestinian lost their lives not to bullets yesterday, but by some man looking to score a few popularity points. You can keep your 1995 promise, just do so when the time of stability comes and no one has to loose their lives.

My Soul weeps for those lives needlessly loss.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Stupid software update, logged me out from everything...
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Well, I don't know where you live ENIHCAMBUS. But Net Neutrality is gone now in this country.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Oh, that's really sad... :(
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Jesus Murtaught :? Christ, something's wrong with my netbook... again! >:[
And now, when I have a big project now so I have to work at night when PC can't be used...

Bump:

DAMN. SKYPE. What have you done with search and opening old messages???? :evil: