2012 wrap-up

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: 2012 wrap-up

Post by Vortex »

Well, indeed he said that he did the Submachine games pretty straightforward, but he didn't say about the other games :P
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

Well, I don't know if my congratulations got through to Pastel Stories, but here they are.

I thank you warmly for the insight into your plans, and as ever I will follow you as I have done for many years (not regretting it a single second).
I hope that more and more will realize that your works of art are so much more giving than those of for example One Direction.

Happy new year, my favorite games and comics creator!
/Prupp
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Congrats on a fruitful and completed year Mateusz!

The "director's commentary" video would be ultra cool, as I've always had a little bit of an impression of the reclusive master artist from you, not withstanding the website updates and occasional terse comments here. A video would give us a wonderful and longed for glimps behind the curtain of the wizard, instead of only staring at all the amazing special effects that we love so. XD

May I also suggest that you eventually do another serial of submachines with another story line? Take as much of a break as you need from such a project of course. XD

Edit: Just saw the video at www.rewolucje.com. Gorgeous! And very similar to what I think the guys here are asking for. Only with commentary. XD
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

but he didn't say about the other games
True :P

@Red: The Rewolucje trailer isn't actually what I, personally, had in mind. I'm sure Mateusz wouldn't mind the sketching being turned into a "Director's Comments" or whatnot, but the actual plotline itself and what he incorporated - I thought that's what was being asked for.

Either way, if Mateusz makes more trailers like those, I'll gladly watch them.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

I can't believe I never noticed this thread! XD

A very, very, late congrats to Mateusz!
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.