2012 wrap-up

azareus
subbot maintenance

Re: 2012 wrap-up

Post by azareus »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:He could make comments unrelated to the plot. Or directly not make it for Submachine XD
Yeah comments on the appearance of certain objects or just general comments on why he did this and that.
Vurn
subnet traveller

Post by Vurn »

Awesome.
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Awesome work last year! We are looking forward for your awesome games. Will you make HD for all Submachines?

Also:
MateuszSkutnik wrote:Tim to wrap things up for 2012 and also few words about what's to come in 2013.
Time* :P
Bender sucks
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Damn, I knew you did a lot this year, but that really IS a lot. Congrats on doing everything you wanted to get done btw, and I can only hope you get your plans for 2013 done just as well.

I, for one, now see why we shouldn't complain for Sub9 (besides the thousands of bunnies that may be killed in doing so.)
borys610

Post by borys610 »

@Possible Mateusz's video topic
*raises hand*
Postillionen
lost in subnet

Post by Postillionen »

Dunno for you, but for me reading this is almost as pleasurable as a new game, maybe cuz I'm always eager about finding any kind of things that tell about THAT Mateusz, the ideal person behind all artwork, always me seemingly learning a new lesson from even the most trivial conversation that he has, just this man clearly has something special, just all he does is so inspiring, working hard always on the purpose of creation, telling a story, a true artist, one in a thousand I'd say, but that still won't be enough...
Berty wrote:Or even try something else; maybe make a simple walk through video of the games with some 'director's commentary' on what you and the other guys in PG thought about when making them?
Yeah, you should try this, though I say better for some time after the release of a last game in a series... now just imagine how happy would the covert-front-fivers be if you did this... :D
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Or even try something else; maybe make a simple walk through video of the games with some 'director's commentary' on what you and the other guys in PG thought about when making them?
Uhm, are we talking about the same Mateusz? The Hating walkthroughs Mateusz "Awesome" Skutnik.
azareus
subbot maintenance

Post by azareus »

borys610 wrote:
Or even try something else; maybe make a simple walk through video of the games with some 'director's commentary' on what you and the other guys in PG thought about when making them?
Uhm, are we talking about the same Mateusz? The Hating walkthroughs Mateusz "Awesome" Skutnik.
The point would not be to guide people through the game, but to comment on some of the stylistic choices and details - kind of like the secret rooms in Submachine 4.
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

So... more like a Behind the scenes video? That would be cool.
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Like Gil's idea, it'd be for fans who want to know the ideas behind it all. The problem with that is that we've mentioned Mateusz making a book like that, with all his "secrets," but the idea didn't go over too well, so I don't know if we'll ever see "Behind the Scenes."