Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Relationships

Post by Vortex »

That sounds lovely :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Well, I act like this now because If I find someone, I want to lead relationship to true new family. But before that happens, I have to settle current problems, including lack of my own home, highest level at my job, etc.
Plus I would have to care about other people for most of my time, and I'm not ready now.
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

Rever Man wrote:Can you guys kinda describe how it is when someone is in love with you?
Not sure how that's supposed to be helpful if you're feeling lonely.
From my experience, there is no "one size fits all" type of love. Each relationship is unique in its own way, as are the feelings between the people involved.
Typically, when someone cares about you, really cares about you, they will show it. They will try to support you, they will show you cute things that made them think of you, they will feel like home (as clichée as that sounds). They will make you feel warm.

Mind you, I think there is a difference between "being in love" and "loving someone".
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Empoeria wrote: Not sure how that's supposed to be helpful if you're feeling lonely.
This is what I was thinking
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Rever Man wrote:Can you guys kinda describe how it is when someone is in love with you?
Depends on whatever context you people for having a relationship. There have been many girls that claimed to love me, many for quite superficial reasons (What you get when you're handsome and smart at the same time, for instance), they were likely on it for a status thing (Which is commonly seen on teens, these type of relationships are also known to not last much TBH). As someone with a much different context, I was kind of annoyed. Hopefully that doesn't happens now days as I'm among grown ups, some which already are in a relationship and others that have other different contexts (Like people that's on it only for sex, these don't target me because I barely ever talk about such matters).
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Rever Man
lost in subnet

Post by Rever Man »

Breaking News: I am now in a relationship with the girl who used to be my best friend.
Rever Man
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

woo, congrats! :D
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

that means I'm next in line to complain about no gf

therefore

no gf

[/no gf complaint]
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

das gay
Kaly_Ths
subbot maintenance

Post by Kaly_Ths »

Feels weird to revive this thread.
(I also wish I had something less personal/off topic to share in this forum, but here I am).

So, I know it's probably cringey to do this, but this is a coming out post.
I have spent much time analysing myself. I think I feel confident enough (at least in this fairly small online space, that I do have some small level of familiarity with)
to finally say I think I might be bisexual.

It is the first place I officially say this. I have some people to reach out irl, but this is a testing ground, so I apologize for being unrelatable.

Das pretty gay and so am I, as well.

Thank you for your patience.
I certainly could, and eventually I will