Celebrations

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: Celebrations

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

That is my father to the left, and a friend to the right.
I'm in the middle.
Here the picture I promise of the portal gun.
The Lego base will confirmed its existences in my hands.
http://i.imgur.com/vqwDeoJ.jpg
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Awesome gun. :)
Is this my final form?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

FYI
As I type this on this day, I've been awake all night here in this time zone at a Arcade/go-Kart/Laser-Tag/Mini-Golf/Bowling-Alley/A-Bunch-Of-Other-Stuff.
I was in a show where I was pick for a group of 16 volunteers to be hypnosis.
I think I nearly threw up at one point for real.
I might be able to show you guys a link to a video of the show.
I will post it later when I find it.

Also here is a link to a appropriated thread related to the topic
http://pastelportal.com/forum/viewtopic ... 883#p19883

You guys know how in multiplayer shooting games, there is sometimes that one player who is so good and keeps moving around and it annoys everyone else, or at least the opposition team?

I was that person in Laser Tag on the 2 time I played it.
The second time I played it I was the top person with the most points.
And it was only my 3rd time in my life I played Laser Tag.

Got to enjoy my 2nd and 3rd try at Go-karts.
I had tried it once before in the past and I chicken out on the first lap.
But now that I had Driver Training I was able to enjoy to the Max.

There were also a bumper car like ride.
Except it had more of a single chair in a 360 degrees outside shape that had tubes.
The best part, it was like driving a Tank, in terms of the old way a Tank steering with two levers mechanism.

The greatest thing there was a simulator Roller Coaster.
I've always wanted to enjoy Roller Coasters, but the reals ones aren't that much fun until after it was over.
This one had not 2, not 3, but 6 movies simulation where you would be a certain thing in a certain situation.
The chairs where on Hydrolics with pre-program movements, with fans in front.
The 6 situation were as followed.

#1. It was similar to the Pod-racing in Star wars when it came to the track, but the vechiles where more design like these in the link.
Front end of this one.
http://s72.photobucket.com/user/Mossie1 ... x.jpg.html
Rockets attach like this one
http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/ ... B_5965.jpg
It had a sort of sports car look to them as well.

#2, a rickety roller coaster in Texas that was in the desert, that sometimes connected to an actual railroad line while there was trains on the track, just nearly avoiding them.

#3, I was a pin-ball arcade pin-ball. We had a ball eye view of a space themed classic where it ended with the third ball actually becoming a projectile and blowing a hole in a section of the pin-ball machine where it was not suppose to be in right after it lands in the top of a classic style rocket tip, and the rocket itself launching out of the machine.

#4. A remote control jet plane model that was being controlled by an unknown person that was flying it all over the big city it was in. At one point it ended up going through a skyscraper office build just nearly avoiding the people inside.

#5 (My Favorite) Was called the Hunted Mines. You would end up riding a mine car through an abandon mine shaft that at some time would have Indianan Jones moments in it, including the missing track jump, giant bolder rolling toward you while you tried to escape. It would end with it going through a Indian village in a cave where it was obvious that it was the reason the Mine was Curse.
#6. A old fashion RC sports car on a old fashion track layout with an detailed model like a electric train model, except it was obvious that it was in someone attic.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

I think I've been on one of those simulators before, it's really cool. I prefer the actual roller coaster though, lol.

Glad you had a good day though. Why "dead Beatles guy?" Lol.

And the Portal gun: Jealous, lol. It would be cool if you can actually use it in the game (like the old N64 Duck Hunt Rifle, or [new version] Wii Tennis Racket and the like.)
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

I kind of pretend just that when I am watch map walkthrough of the Portal series that I am creating the Portal while I am holding the Portal Gun itself.

The reason I said "dead Beatles guy" was because I didn't know how to pronoun Mateusz name when I thought he was calling me. Then when I was ask the question about who was calling me I decided to say a recognizable name like John Lennon. But I was having trouble trying to remember the name of John Lennon, but all I could think at that moment was the fact that Mateusz was calling me to make a investment on my shoe phone patent, and call was disconnect before we were about to seal the deal, and that John Lennon at the time Phone call was dead.

The Beatles is the only band where I can listen to all their songs, and be able to enjoy the music.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Oh, that's cool.

Interesting....

Yeah, the Beatles are awesome. There should be a worldwide "Beatles Day" (speaking of Celebrations.)
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Celebration: My three-week exam is over for me at last. :D
Is this my final form?
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Congrats!

I got a Pokemon Boardgame off eBay and got it sent to me today, it was fun reading the instructions and such :P
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

This forum now has more than 20000 posts
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Oh, that's good :)