for those of you who are all alone on the forum...

The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Re: for those of you who are all alone on the forum...

Post by The Kakama »

Boingo wrote::€ Vampire
⚛ Kaboom
:€ weird bass
⚛ flower
Is this my final form?
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Ok, now that I'm actually alone, I have nothing to say.
Is this my final form?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Kakama, I am still there. I always there!
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

:) Funny, I didn't see you in the forum.
Is this my final form?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

You can't see me online?
It is strange... Because I am in Mr. Stick thread right now.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Chapter 1
The Man who was neither a Friend, nor an Enemy.

Needless to say, it all started because of good people making up for what they miss. My High School Graduation party was a July 6, the night of the Diamond Lake Fireworks. My Mother had set up a Good Party, prepared for things that didn't happen. Lucky, some thing she plan for did happen.

Relatives came of course, some friends too. But some other friends had other prioritizes to attend to that were not with me in the picture. I don't blame them, they have their lives, their new paths into the world. People got to make sacrifices to survive in this world. What they did to make it up to me is something I am grateful for. They set up a dinner at my friend Gus Broadway Cafe. The whole gang was there. We ate great food that would be consider a last meal for me. It would be one my list if I ever would go to prison.

What happen next was the result of my observation, and the man who killed me. When myself and others were eating in the main table #3 at the Cafe, I saw someone standing outside of the Cafe. The next few seconds I kept my eye on him when he enter the Broadway and waited at the line. When it was his turn and he was ask "What would you like to have...". She never finish that sentence. He pulled out a gun, and at that brief second which felt more like hours to me, I lung to the left onto my good friend Cheryl Simpsons, who was sitting next to Vinny Sopaseuth, hit the ground as the result of my actions.

The Man Shot his gun several times in random directions. One of them happen to be in the Direction of Table #3. Two bullets went into the space between the heads of Devin Roberts and Kierra Jones. Another hit the rung on the floor before it could do any harm. The Last one was in the Path of Cheryl which was block by my back. The Bullet Lodge between my lungs. All I then could observes was two people sitting at another table pull out police issued pistes and take down the gunman.

All I could hear was Devin over me attending to my wounds. I could hear Ronny in the back yelling into his cellphone. Then after somethings that were blurry to me, I felt myself being lifted by two paramedics, and the closing of the doors of the Ambulances they took me in. I could see the lights of the Hospital ceiling flow by me. The Last Thing I could feel was the great conferences the Hospital beds offered. The Blips started to occurred faster, then nothing but A flat line played.

I had Died.
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 14 Aug 2013 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Chapter 2
Is there a Heaven? I have yet to find out.

The Experience that came next was one I was told of. I could not see a light at the end of a long dark tunnel. Because If there was, I make my way in that direction. But What I could feel was the comfort of the Hospital bed, becoming more and more uncomfortable. I was them able to shape in my mind that I was sleeping on a couch. "I can't believe this. If it took God 7 days to create the Earth, why hasn't he sense then made comfortable couches for his followers" I thought.

Then I open my eyes, only to see them block by my hat. I lifted my hat to find myself in a white waiting room. "Okay. So I have to wait in line before I can enter the Gates of heaven. That why he hasn't invested into a comfortable couch for the people on the outside. Guess its to make the ones on the inside more of an experience with the back-breaking one here."

But upon my observation I found that the room was not in the afterlife, but in the St. Joseph Hospital. I then look at myself to find that I was wearing my Brown skin only leather jacket, my Grandfather Fedora I inherited. With my favorite blue shirt with long sleeves that could be open for short sleeves. My tan Cargo Pants, which had not a speck of dirt, wear or tear on it. As well as my long black socks with my sneakers. My Russian Officer Documents Map Bag I usually carry with me was around my neck by the leather strap that was connected to the bag.

What was strange for me was my Cargo pants had no speck of dirt on it, which it usually did from some form of work I was doing around the moment. Was was even more strange to me was the fact I landed inside a Hospital instead of the front of the Gates of St. Peters. When I got up and went over to a nurse to ask why I was here, she ignore me. I tried again with another person who look like they work there as well. They react to my call.

At first I thought they were too busy to see me, but when I attempted a third time while standing in front of a doctor while trying to talk to him, he was nearly an inch from running into my face until he vanish. It was not until I turn around to find that was behind me. At first I thought that the improbable ad happen, he walk right through me. But when I tested it out again in front of another person, before they were and inch from running into me, they simple move within a fraction of a millisecond behind me as if they teleported through me.

For a second, I thought I somehow became a ghost, and that no one could see me. But then when I went back into the Waiting room, I knew what had happen. I could see Rachel Gleason, Sara Parkhurst, Ronny Cook, Jenna Jessup, Jade Gatson, Celia Ash, as well as Cheryl, Devin, Vinny, and Gus sitting in some of the waiting area Chairs. It was then I knew what has happen to me.

I was still alive, but my soul, consciences were being preserved inside the minds of my friends. I thought then "This is something."
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 14 Aug 2013 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

"This is something."
Indeed. :)
Is this my final form?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Chapter 3
Is there Truth to Reality?

Reality is a story the mind tells itself. An artificial structured conjured into being by the calcium exchange of a million synaptic firings. A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence. And our minds CAN lie.
Never doubt it...
Whats this? Real, or just my lying mind again?
"Lab Rat"

Doug Rattmann was able to see the truth. But at least he was schizophrenia, this is a whole new field were playing.

I Watch my friends as the doctor walk away, they were heartbroken. My heart said to run up and let them see me. But my mind said it would break them with the news of what was going on. So I decided to wait.

I leaned against corner of the Waiting room in the Hospital. So far they did not see me. I was thinking faster than I ever could have before.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
Merely this and nothing more.
"The Raven"

I wonder if there was Lenore rather than nothing more? The idea, the concept filled my mind which was being preserved from the aspect my good friends knew of myself. The idea was slowly filling, my mind was struggling with the concept I was told by some unknown force the truth of myself. I was racing, sweat coming down my forehead. I wipe my hand over my brow to find the only hydration to exist was not there.

It would seem because my actual physical self no longer holds my conscience, all bodily function cease to work on this project I know my friends will see soon. But I was struggling with the question of who to approach. At first I thought I would talk to one of them when they walk away from the main group. But then, some of them had to leave.

Cheryl, and Devin shared a ride back to each of their own homes. Vinny went with Gus to help him clean up the damage to his family restaurant. I could see it in them that it was their own way of mourning me. Jade, Celia, and Rachel went back to their homes. Sara went back to her home, I could tell she plan on spending half the night crying herself to sleep. Jenna and Ronny stayed in the waiting room at the Hospital. My Choice was made for me.

The Next part was probably the most important part of my life. I walk up to the chairs where Jenna and Ronny were at. But as I was a few feet from them, standing with my voice stuck on how to proceed. But after a minute of standing there, I realize that they didn't see me yet. I first thought was to wave my non-existing hand in front of their face. But I could tell it would only make things worse. So I decided to sit in the chair next to Jenna.

She was staring into nothing the whole time since she heard of my demise. Ronny stayed only out of kindness to make sure she is okay. When he try to start with "Are you alr..." Jenna broke out in tears. She laid her head into her arms while they were prop up against the arm of the chair that stood between her and me.

When Ronny offered compassion by putting hid hand on her back, she started to lift her head. When she look outside the clothe of her shirt sleeves, her eyes met with the eyes of my own. She was silent, looking into me while her mind was in battle with itself trying to figure out whether or not she has lost it. My first words she heard was "Your not Crazy. That I can assure you."

"Isn't that what my mind would say in this situation?" she said to no one in the eyes of Ronny. "That is true. But I can tell you for a fact I am still partially alive, just not in a physical term." "Jenna...are you feeling alright?" ask Ronny. She turn to face his concern look.

"Try to open his mind to the possibility that I am still here. I fear if we do not have a long window of time." I said. Hearing me, Jenna got right to the point. "Would you accept, out of a tiny possibility, Jacob is still here?" Ronny mind budge, but still didn't bring an opening. "Try again." I said.

"Ronny...would you, if you had the chances, to have Jacob alive again if there was a way?" The slit was presenting. "Keep trying in that direction." I said. Jenna, now with full confidants in the mist of Ronny silents ask the key question "What if?", the door had open.

Ronny, turning away, face down at the floor trying to come up with a response to the friend who appears to have lost it. With an answer in his mind, he lift up his head, with the idea to say "But there is no..." being interrupted with the view of myself standing in front of him. "She not crazy Ronny, and neither are you. Ask her if she sees me standing in front of you."

"Why?" he ask. "Because, if you or Jenna were schizophrenic, only one of you would see me." Ronny, turning his head towards Jenna, with a look of excitement in her eye ask "Is Jacob Standing in front of me?"

"Yes." Said Jenna.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

My Subgod, what is it? Did you write it?
XO