Welcome!

borys610

Re: Welcome!

Post by borys610 »

Or SM?
Uhm... now I realized, that it does not sound good...
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

borys610 wrote:Or SM?
Uhm... now I realized, that it does not sound good...
S S S AND M M M!
SubMe
lost in subnet

Post by SubMe »

Borys, call me whatever you like, I'm not fussed :)

Rooster - attempted some of the games years ago but never played one long enough to care, never mind complete. Just didn't grab me from the off like some games. Have always heard good things about the series so got stuck in over Christmas... now a HUGE fan
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Good then, Sub.
SubMe
lost in subnet

Post by SubMe »

Sub will do just fine.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Rulo, what the hell *facepalm*
Rooster - attempted some of the games years ago but never played one long enough to care, never mind complete. Just didn't grab me from the off like some games. Have always heard good things about the series so got stuck in over Christmas... now a HUGE fan
Well, glad you got into it now :D I guess everyone has their own opinions, so I won't bother asking how you couldn't get into it at the start :P
SubMe
lost in subnet

Post by SubMe »

Do you mind me asking - what games do typical Submachine fans generally play? I'm not much of a computer game player but I do like escape and riddle games, and was a big reader/player of gamebooks.

Think the reason I was put off Submachine at first was because the game is so small, I tended to miss things, and the graphics weren't as appealing as some games I've played. The Loop looked promising but I assumed, from the way it starts, that you could click round it for ages before finding anything, which put me off.

Rulo - I'm feeling hungry now, thanks for that, it's ages since I've had a banana...!
azareus
subbot maintenance

Post by azareus »

SubMe wrote:Do you mind me asking - what games do typical Submachine fans generally play? I'm not much of a computer game player but I do like escape and riddle games, and was a big reader/player of gamebooks.
Hello. You are welcome here.

To answer your question, a lot of us play or have played Minecraft. We are a creative kind. Except me. I can't do creative stuff.
borys610

Post by borys610 »

It's just like me.
SubMe
lost in subnet

Post by SubMe »

Minecraft - have heard of it but have NO IDEA what it is about! Must have a look...