I'm back!

What did I miss?
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Re: Welcome!

Post by Ancient Crystal »

Not much, just the forums crashing due to a bug, Vortex and me rescuing the database and setting up a new hosting solution respectively, followed by the old forums crashing completely, followed by AK reappearing and handing over control of the old domain name and non-database files to myself. There's a full timeline in the New Administration thread.

Good to see you again.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Thanks!
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
emiliadecaudin
lost in subnet

Post by emiliadecaudin »

Hey y'all, um, I found this after having been on this forum nearly 10 years ago... My username was REDX36. Wondering if there's anyone still here who was around back then.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

RedX? :O
Is that really you?

Welcome back, dude!
How have you been?

Yeah, can't find your account on this forum, seems you never registred after old forum was removed in 2012.

Did you play Submachine series finale and last expansion of SubmachineNetwork Exploration Experience? Oneof your thewories is stil there. :D
emiliadecaudin
lost in subnet

Post by emiliadecaudin »

Yup! It's me. On the one hand, that's, of course, hard to *prove*, but I feel like assuming the identity of an 11 year old 10 years later on the internet isn't a particularly useful exercise.

In any case, I'm doing well. Just graduated undergrad last week. I'm also, uh, not a dude anymore, actually ^-^

Played the series finale—8, 9, 10 were phenomenal in increasing order. Haven't yet really dived in to SNEE recently so not sure how many updates I've missed.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Welcome or welcome back I should say :D
There has been a lot of updates in SNEE, now called SU so I doubt it will be recognizable in many ways.
Nice to know an older member came back :)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Hey, wow, nice to see you here :D To me you've always been the mysterious red name floating around the Wiki, where I've done most of my community involvement, so to actually see you existing here now is pretty cool.

Make sure you're getting the last release of SubVerse here: https://mateuszskutnik.itch.io/submachine-universe
I put out a video a while ago showing the entire evolution of the game through the versions (based off the old map the Momruoy made), so maybe check that out and see where you remember leaving off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaQjnUSG7eA
Also this changelog maintained by Enihcambus helps: https://submachine.fandom.com/wiki/SubVerse_changelog

But yeah, great to have you here. I for one am not particularly concerned about you proving who you are, I'll take it on good faith.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Congratulations with graduation! ^^

Play Submachine Universe - it has logical final now, and was turned to one big puzzle game, like regular Submachines. :)

What are your hobbies now, btw?
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Never liked SU getting a ending since it seems so against what it was the years it existed before...