Secure. Contain. Protect.

Cone
subnet technician

Re: Secure. Contain. Protect.

Post by Cone »

Welcone to lame cone puns.

Also my favorites are SCP-303 and SCP-208.
厄負と申します。
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Can't access SCP-2000 :roll: XD
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Diamonds
subbot maintenance

Post by Diamonds »

use a human-based proxy server. i heard those help.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I found this one interesting.
SCP - 186: To End all Wars.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Also, I found this to be quite interesting.
In concerns with last resorts with Site 19.

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Also, I find this relevant enough to post about the containment breach at Site 19. Which is when the Game SCP Containment Breach take place.

I've come to the conclusion that the containment breach was the result of one agent of the Chaos Insurgency, and the help with several SCP at Site 19. The spy was known as one "Dr. Maynards".

This is apparently what happened.

First, SCP 106 escape containment, which during his escape walk through the door mechanics to SCP 079 containment cell. After SCP 106 was recaptured, the door mechanism was damage. Possible due to SCP 106 corrosive ability as he walks through walls.

Then, with corroboration between SCP 682 and SCP 079. To which they make some agreement. Then SCP 079 gets an Email from a user account label [UNKNOWN], to which he/she sneaks a program that allows access to site 19 main servers.

Then, as D-9341 walks into the containment chamber for SCP 173, the door mechanics stop halfway shut (Possibly due to SCP 079). So if you don't exit the room immediately, SCP 173 will kill you.

What happens next I think is SCP 079 opens some of the containment chambers to dangerous SCPs, like SCP 682. As well as SCP 106, SCP 096, and SCP 372. As D-9341 tries to escape, if he shuts down the remote door control, he can talk to SCP 079, to which he says:
SCP-079 wrote:Human, listen carefully. You need my help. And I need your help. You have disabled the remote door control system. Now, I am unable to operate the doors. This makes it significantly harder for me to stay in control of this facility. It also means your way out of here is locked. Your only feasible way of escaping is through Gate B, which is currently locked down. I, however, could unlock the doors to Gate B, if you re-enable the door control system. If you want out of here, go back to the electrical room, and flip it back on. Until then, I have no business speaking to you.
Now, D-9341 can turn it back on, to which then SCP 079 will unlock Gate B Elevator for D-9342 to escape. But he can't get too far, and if he didn't shut down the Alpha Warhead (Which is activated cause SCP 682 Breach gate B).

It was then I notice something, SCP 682 only escape through gate B, not Gate A. The only reason why SCP 079 wanted D-9341 to turn the remote door control back on was so he could release SCP 682 to the surface.

Now, if D-9341 tried to escape through Gate A, he will be shot on site by the Mobil Task Force waiting outside the entrance, or if he stays inside as they come in, they will grab him and he may possible become an SCP D-9341.

So what he could do is either contain SCP 106, so it easier to get around, or make sure SCP 106 stays free, so when he reaches Gate A, that directs the Mobil Task Force attention towards SCP 106, while D-9341 escape down a back way, to which he is intercepted by some agents who we can only Guess are operatives of the Chaos Insurgency.

My point is this, apparently, the only way the breach at Site 19 was possible, was due to a Chaos Insurgency spy, and the collaboration between one or more SCP.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Okay, this I find interesting.
First of all, the SCP Containment Breach game has finally been fully release.

But...I found an interesting SCP, they have their own Loop.

SCP - 970: The Recursive Room

And here the link to the database on this SCP.
SCP - 970 Wiki

And as an extra, I tried to freak my Dad out by showing him another SCP.
SCP - 066: Eric's Toy

My Dad first name happens to be Eric, so I thought it would freak him out hearing this blob of a mass said it.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Can someone explain me briefly what the hell is that?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »