Forum's Website Development & Bugs & Problems Reporting

reed
subnet technician

Re: Forum's Website Development & Bugs & Problems Reporting

Post by reed »

Anteroinen wrote:I mean, we have several projects that are at best tangentially related to pastelgames or use plot elements that reference those stories, but aren't really that closely connected otherwise.
I don't think tangents and references count. Or maybe we can put it to a vote.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

@KO9: Well, it's AK who decided to put his A'LLUKIN story to individual folder. Maybe it's fine to move it to some general folder together with others forum stories and projects, so everything would look organized, I dunno... But Soul's permission is needed very possibly.
Btw, did you contact Soullock about forum reorganization?
Last edited by Sublevel 113 on 28 Oct 2018 21:37, edited 3 times in total.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

A whole forum no but for me sub-forum yes, but as the main admin of the wiki I am not neutral.

10 Gnomes, I am not opposed to it. I can understand one being made.

I agree with Apoc, as I recall correctly it is a large forum story. But it is pretty much a dead part of the forum. It does not need to be on the main page. I feel that 10 Gnomes has a more valid claim.

An unreleased game discussion? What do theories have to do with that? Suggestions I can see, but there are still some other threads that could be added to it. Old discussions splitting is wrong. Merging them has something to say for it.

I think this current discussion should be more specific to which ones are ''trash'' and need to be removed. So as far as I know, the current changes for specific threads are:

Deleting:

Last Choice Of DESTINY
Crappy Shitty Useless Forum Game
Ko9's theories
Submachine CD
u m a m i
All Submachine Notes (No Secrets) From 1 to 10 in Dutch (The info was moved to the wiki, I would still like to get a chance to talk about the covert forpont one)
January 2018 Fanart Poll
Blackhaube Youtube channel
Complaining for not having a GF (Why did I even make that one ><?)
Skype Chat (Kinda hypocritial since IU am not part of it anymoar.)
PUZZEL 666 PUZZEL (Oh my god, spelling mistake in the flipping title)
September 2017 / Fanart Poll
Audio and Recordings
Blackhaube Fanlocations
The Third Aesthetic
Blackhaube Submachine T-Shirts (I believe there was a page for shirts to it could be moved, if not it can be created.)
Voice Acting In TBG?
MISSION TO MOTHER EARTH TOMMOROW!!!! DECEMBER 23st.
If it could be recreated.
Covert Front 4 Beta Sketches
Storyline of Submachine
Super Secret Preview of things that never came.

Move and merge

The Magnet's first post added to Guardians Of The Pastel Universe
Merging Guardians Of The Submachine with the GotPU thread
Meating a Submachine Person In Real Life
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Reed wrote:I don't think tangents and references count. Or maybe we can put it to a vote.
I really, really don't want to have to go and read and vote on a dozen threads' place between these two categories.
Ko9 wrote: An unreleased game discussion? What do theories have to do with that? Suggestions I can see, but there are still some other threads that could be added to it. Old discussions splitting is wrong. Merging them has something to say for it.
We theorized about what was going to happen in the next Submachine game, basically.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

I never said the voting had to be on each and every thread? Basically, when I proposed those two categories I meant "things like Allukin vs things like Submod/Replicata/etc". If distinguishing between them is too laborious, then fine, let's drop it. But I imagine a newcomer would be more interested in the second category, so it kinda makes sense to set it apart.

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

@Ant and void scan then? Saying the thread would not have much threads would make sense but you are exaggerating.

@Sublevel, I did not yet read you post because the last one took some time. I do not have connections with them, and I did not propose the new re-organization. If you ask me it doesn't make sense for a separate folder.
@Reed I think in this current discussion vote on large proposals would make a lot more sense. If someone is very attached to one, then I have no problem personally keeping it up.

So for Other Games & comics, my proposal for editing it in the current form would be:

Add:

Absolute 0
Baby Yaga
Bermuda Escape
Calligraphic
Castle Run
Charger Escape
Eien
Escape Artist
Garden Door
The Scene Of The Crime 3
The Great Escape Series as one thread.
Where Is 2009
Where Is 2010
Where Is 2011
Tortuga 1
Tortuga 2
Tortuga 3
Sneak Thief, as one thread for the whole series.
Pre-Game Maker mission to games as one, that would make sence for me.
10 Gnomes: In Paris
10 Gnomes: In Trstenik
10 Gnomes: In Pothia
10 Gnomes: In Dubrovink
Morbid Chapter 1
Morbid Chapter 2 (For some reason 3 has one but there isn't one for the actual games)
Pumber Pickle 1
Trader of stories 1 (I believe the series was actually finished under a not Pastel Games company.)
Warfare Transporter (I understand if someone doesn't understand making one, but I just really enjoy it.)
Halo and Pixy
Lightem Out

Separate:

The Fog Fall to the separate 4.
The original 10 Gnomes games: Mystery of the 141 gnomes (Each I think should have a separate one.)

Delete:

look at this lol :D
Ze?t
Synapsis series (links are even broken)

Rename:

Aurora to Aurora 1 (Aurora 2 has already one)
Mr. Mothball 5 to one for the whole series.

Edit:
It might be a good idea, to add new links to the current broken ones. It would be quiet some posts, so I ask it because it might be considered spam by some.

Next 10 Gnomes games: 2019 - oristano, 2020 - malmo and 2021 - new york
Last edited by Augustus on 28 Oct 2018 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

What is the point of adding a bunch of empty threads to Other games? Anyone can create a topic there.

Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

reed wrote:I never said the voting had to be on each and every thread? Basically, when I proposed those two categories I meant "things like Allukin vs things like Submod/Replicata/etc". If distinguishing between them is too laborious, then fine, let's drop it. But I imagine a newcomer would be more interested in the second category, so it kinda makes sense to set it apart.
I'm mostly talking about forum stories like Project M and Guardians of the Submachine. Projects like that. Like, those aren't very Submachine related, are they, all things considered. Not in the same vein as Submod is, at least. Obviously most are clear-cut cases, but I wouldn't want us to have to argue about the placements of individual threads.
Ko9 wrote:Add:

Absolute 0
Baby Yaga
Bermuda Escape
Calligraphic
Castle Run
Charger Escape
Eien
Escape Artist
Garden Door
The Scene Of The Crime 3
The Great Escape Series as one thread.
Where Is 2009
Where Is 2010
Where Is 2011
Tortuga 1
Tortuga 2
Tortuga 3
Sneak Thief, as one thread for the whole series.
Pre-Game Maker mission to games as one, that would make sence for me.
10 Gnomes: In Paris
10 Gnomes: In Trstenik
10 Gnomes: In Pothia
10 Gnomes: In Dubrovink
Morbid Chapter 1
Morbid Chapter 2 (For some reason 3 has one but there isn't one for the actual games)
Pumber Pickle 1
Trader of stories 1 (I believe the series was actually finished under a not Pastel Games company.)
Warfare Transporter (I understand if someone doesn't understand making one, but I just really enjoy it.)
Halo and Pixy
Lightem Out
Several of these already have a thread in there, don't they. 10 Gnomes games certainly do. Eien has one too, and it has like 8 pages or something unless I misremember.

As for Garden Door, isn't that a Daymare Town side game?
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

@Ant I searched rather quickly, but a lot do not or have double ones. Garden door is like PNCE, I believe. Just the last frame was a DMT screen. I looked up 10 Gnomes and as far as I knew these ones there I did not find.
@Reed to make the list of games more complete. I wanted to add them but since the whole forum is in an update I think it is nice to do that now while the discussion is going on.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

@Ant: About Garden Door: didn't Mateusz say ending was just a none-plot reference to DMT, and it hasn't anything to do with it?

@KO9: for example - deletion Synapsis?... Srsl? And your point is? *Looks at past lists* What is a new fashion to delete everything? Just move to some other folder for not-Mateusz games.