My main struggle was to locate al the areas, got stucked till I found you can go down the church in 000.
I love the hole game, from start to the EPIC ending. I feel kind of sad now that is over, but I am finding interest in other works by Mateusz, since I am currently studying Architecture.
And that's including the secrets.Sublevel 105 wrote:I hope you solved them all without any help!
If you can, you're an Ultimate Submachiner, just like me and few others here
And just so you know, I own this forum now. Mateusz didn't want to run it anymore as he want to focus on his creative endeavors, so he handed it over to me. It been running under my care for over a year since Fall 2014.
I hope you find really interesting stuff here, because they are!
- karma portal traveller
- Posts: 5507
- Joined: 03 Dec 2012 17:56
- Location: 966 - Quiet Rooms - WiQ
Before Mateusz Releases Submachine The Engine, why don't we have one final theory voting.
Since Jakso is busy rearranging the Submachine wiki, why don't we leave it to the Forumers to vote.
We all seen the ending to Submachine 10, and before how the Submachine world is explained, why not list out best theory.
1. You can only pick one of your theories. Ex. Black Dossier Theory
2. When you know what theory you want, try to create one more post to have a summary so we don't all have to reread it. Ex. Black Dossier Theory V2.
3. When the contest starts, you can only vote for someone else theory. This way we can avoid having a tie due to everyone voting for themselves.
4. Make sure to list evident from Submachine 10. Ex.
The Ball of Light we used to escape at the end of Submachine 10.I can't believe I didn't make the connection earlier.
The Layer of LIGHT!
Think about it, sometimes, a bright light sometimes comes from an explosion.
THE BIG BANG!!!!
THAT THE EXIT!!
THAT WHY WE NEEDED TO GET TO THE 8TH LAYER!
I submit my Black Dossier Theory V2.
Anyone else interested?
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE GOING
composed by all fans together
I would like to submit all of my very old theories currently up on the Wiki, including my famous Dimensional Pathway Theory found in 628.
I return after, how many years has it been?
Hi again, dude!
Where have you been?
(how's your submachine comics?)