Post by Sublevel 113 »

*tastes the cake*

yummy!
:mrgreen:
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: So...

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Well, I'm actually in my worsts. So I don't get enough time for doing my duty as Pastel Historician.

In 2013, when forum activity was bound to less than 4 members, which was a lot of worse than today, I had many projects that I didn't get to finish because the low activity. So I became very frustrated then.

Wish I could feel better with my life so I can do anything I desire. And I must say that your presence here in the forum makes me feel much better, cos we're friends. And I don't want to lost another friend again...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

I'm at a point in my life, where I want to leave everything behind, get on my bike and just ride until my legs fall off. Save up a couple thousand and just get out of here, where I live, nothing is here, it gets worse every single minute. I've even accepted that having a relationship isn't even possible here.

And it ruins my concentration here, thank you for the kind words and explanations. I appreciate it, I really do. I know I was an asshole earlier with the comic and Sublevel and I'm sorry dude, I was just upset, but next time use the spoiler tag (ironic isn't it, that I would spoil the new item in Subnet too ha)

523 was restored today, which is a cause for cake and celebration. I'm still getting over the shock, I didn't think Mateusz would do it, but he did. I thank you, kind sir. And I hope if you did get a chance to look at my comic, enjoyed it... :P
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

These things sometimes have a way of working themselves out, don't they.

I've gotten that before too, times, when I've had to quit the forum for a bit, but things have always resolved themselves. Time is key
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

Gemini wrote:523 was restored today, which is a cause for cake and celebration.
See. Cake solves EVERYTHING.

I'm feeling nice and fuzzy inside :3

EDIT: LMFAO. Sublevel ninja'd me by exactly 57 seconds :P
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I accidentally ninja'd NeroZero on the SubWiki

that's gotta count for something

(sorry NZ)

Edit: Wait...

Sorry, TD
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

Yes, that is me.

SUBTLE USERNAME CHANGES YO
(Actually I'll use either of them on websites I register for no reason at all)
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

WELP that's sorted out :D
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

If there's any time to spread the word about this forum, it's now. With the advent of Markiplier and the Patreon stuff Mat is doing, I think this would be an important window of time for us. So if you feel the need to push this community forward, then by all means do. Unfortunately it's difficult to do by yourself.

I see what you mean about a new generation. Most of the previous members have left. And I think Enihc and Vortex kinda want to preserve that, for two reasons:

1. They have good memories of past generations.
2. They don't want to risk the forum falling to people who don't know what they're doing.

Of course there's always gonna be a huge risk of new users who don't know what the hell they're doing ruining the forum. But hopefully those who care will find their way here and support the place.

Gem is right, guys. The forum has to move forward.
But first it has to stay alive. The only way it seems to be doing that now is by wayside conversations and waiting for updates to games or whatever. Or in threads that most people normally read, but don't respond.
Its good to know you agree with me that we need to gather things up and push this forum forward for another generation, on top of that, the fact you are a new member to this community, shows that you care about the future.

It was about a month ago I had a PM conversation with Soullock over the restoration of 523, I told him its been a thorn in my heart for the last three years, and you know what he said? Talk to Mateusz after the Sub10 release.

I woke up today, went to the store, got a mountain dew, came home, sat in my chair, took a few sips and spurted the fizzy drink over my keyboard due to the new Subnet update. Saw the Sub-God himself online and took the chance and look where it led me. 523 is restored.

Talk about a window of opportunity this is a window of opportunity, so I say lets take it. Lets get Mateusz to put the board link on his facebook or site, with the disclaimer "Official Fan Made Forum"

Lets advertise our place around a little bit. Maybe having a Facebook would take precedence over this community, but we could have a Pastel Land twitter, that gives regular updates on this forum, subnet updates, Sub10 updates, linking back to this forum.
But first it has to stay alive. The only way it seems to be doing that now is by wayside conversations and waiting for updates to games or whatever. Or in threads that most people normally read, but don't respond.
Theorizing was a big part of the success of the community and with Submachine drawing to a close, we don't have as many theories coming around anymore, as you said. So we need to find something else to capitalize on, to keep the cogs moving with this community.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Gemini wrote:Sublevel and I'm sorry dude
there was nothing to be sorry for
:)
but next time use the spoiler tag
lol no
because it means I would use spoiler tag in EVERY my post!
I would become crazy bunny! :mrgreen:
Theorizing was a big part of the success of the community and with Submachine drawing to a close, we don't have as many theories coming around anymore, as you said. So we need to find something else to capitalize on, to keep the cogs moving with this community.
There is Researh Team thread.
I wanted all of you combined and continue great research, attempt to solve this big puzzle, reveal great Submachine plan. before Sub10 comes.
:P