So...

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: So...

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

@Anonymous: Is to be noted that this update was relative to the forum. I think nobody who doesn't has any conection with the forum would understand the meaning of "Ten Thousand". :P
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

So... if enough people start asking him what the 10,000 stands for in that room, he's going to have to answer its related to a particular member on a fan run forum...

Guess we don't need to nudge him after all, he did that himself!

^_^
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Nice to see a happy ending here. ;)
Is this my final form?
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

I actually don't remember the meaning of 10.000. I have a goldfish memory :P
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Vurn
subnet traveller

Post by Vurn »

Gemini wrote:Vurn? Isobel? Mateusz? Terein? Roentgen? WIQ? Kakama? Bender? Thunder? Why you no post? Even if you don't like the comic, your feedback is still welcomed.
yeah so i guess its all cool now anyway but for the record i could name multiple reasons why
im honestly quite preoccupied with school and related extracurricular activities but mostly im just kind of disattached from this community really and majorly lost interest in submachine because nothing ever kept getting answered and the games were hard enough to beat not to be enjoyable tho the art and the ambience is what's really good about it

so yeah
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

strange thing, but I know this so-called "losing interest on submachine", because I quite has it since release of the Plan.

yeah, no more replays the whole series every day, 365 times in year. There were good times in 2008-2012...

it's not addiction anymore. Now, I can abandon submachine and its universe for months. :(

Now I have different main reason why I check this forum every hour.
yeah, not because of submachine. not anymore
but because of YOU, dear pastel community.

and I think I can stay here for years
:D
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

gil2455526 wrote:I actually don't remember the meaning of 10.000. I have a goldfish memory :P
Sublevel.
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

I don't know about myself losing interest in Submachine, but it has started to show its age, I can sit there and talk about some of things in Submachine I don't like which has made me lose taste for it, which I say is different than interest. I'm always interested in Submachine, but there have been a few times where its left a sour taste in my mouth.

I think what a lot of people want is something different, something new. They want a new game series that follows along the theme Submachine does. The whole mysterious vibe, point and click, escape this area to get to to the next.
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

ThunderDasher wrote:
gil2455526 wrote:I actually don't remember the meaning of 10.000. I have a goldfish memory :P
Sublevel.
...Nope, doesn't ring any bells :P
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I know there wasn't one person active on this forum that didn't jump all over the Subnet update like piranhas