WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: Meditations

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Thought Experiment:

Your life is not going well.
You Bus is late.
Your homework is missing.
And you forgot every answer to the questions on the test you stayed up to studied for all night.

You want a better day, a better life, a better world.
A "Perfect" World.
Imagine this perfect world, make sure you have it fined tuned in your head were it works for you and everybody else in perfect harmony.

And when you are sure you got it, check the spoiler for the answer when you are sure you nailed it down.

Answer:
Your Perfect world is Flawed. Its not perfect, its never going to be perfect. "At what point did I make the mistake?" you ask. When you started trying to make a perfect world. Humans are flawed, perfection is something that does not, and cannot exist for us even on a theoretical plane. For as soon as 'we' the human race try to 'create' the perfect world, our imperfection which roots extend out of ourselves, will spoil the perfect world before it was even conceived.

So, how do you think this thought experiment went. I wanted to try it with the new spoiler coding implemented into the system to see how the presentation would go in its new appearances.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Perfect world can exist only in mind

---
NINE THOUSAND!!!
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Just because humans are not perfect, doesn't mean they cannot imagine a perfect universe. Imagination is limitless. Using your logic, it would be impossible for humans to imagine breaking the laws of physics since we are bound to them, yet we have the Submachine.
Is this my final form?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Actualy, imagination depends of the memory at some extent, so its isn't limitless. However, what is true is that you can imagine "your" perfect world.

I actualy have many perfect world situations.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Still, humanity can't reproduce it to real life
:(
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

My thought experiment came out of the Matrix Architects Problem when he first tried to create the Matrix.

Edit: Also, this:
THERE IS NO BETTER

And what I am expressing to you now is that there is no better. This is entirely a design and an illusion which is set forth through the influence of an aspect of the belief system of duplicity.
You are already best. You are already creating perfectly. Your beliefs are influencing your perception of yourself that you are not creating perfectly, and therefore you create judgments, and this sets in motion a very large wheel which moves quite rapidly, and it continues to turn and turn and turn, for as you create the judgment, you also reinforce the duplicity, which expresses once again to you that you are not adequate enough yet, that you could be creating better, that you will be experiencing no conflict at all IF you are creating better.
ALL of these expressions are influences of duplicity. ALL of these expressions camouflage the now and camouflage your perception, dictating to it that you are presently not adequate enough, not good enough, and not perfect.
And therefore, in the influence of that belief, as it dictates to your perception, you create an actual reality in which you view yourself to not be accomplishing perfectly yet, and you reinforce this and reinforce this and reinforce this with judgment and the continual perpetuation of viewing that you need be creating better.
I shall express to you what shall be better -- what shall be better would be for you to be eliminating the word "better" from your language! HA HA HA! Elias Session - 619
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I found this video and thought it was cool since many of us lately have been focusing on our avatars and, concurrently, our forum personas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8WsO__XcI0
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Someone by the name of Donald Winnicott had a theory in the world Analyst. The vital core of this theory:
"The Subject must destroy the Object. And the Object must survive this destruction. If the Object doesn't survive, it will remain internal, a projection of the Subject Self. If the object survives the destruction, the subject can see it as separation."

Sound like something that happen to me a year ago.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
RoentgenDevice
subnet notes finder

Post by RoentgenDevice »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:Sound like something that happen to me a year ago.
Are we supposed to ask what that was? Or is it an event burned into everyone's collective memory but mine? ;)
The net is vast and infinite