Thank you Mateusz

Anonymous1
subnet technician

Thank you Mateusz

Post by Anonymous1 »

Dear Mr. Skutnik, I wanted to express my sincere thanks for your completion of the main storyline with Submachine 10: The Exit. It was a fantastic and at times tedious game, but you tied many loose ends together and the nostalgia trips with previously used items and visited locations was well worth getting through the game. Submachine has been running for ten years and finally the storyline of the player's journeys through the basement, lighthouse, loop, lab, root, edge, core, plan, temple are complete. I wanted to thank you for answering my questions I gave you. Regarding seeing signs of life, sub-bots, and what is behind the metal curtains at the lab. I know I've been a bit pestering with asking you what's behind there for the last eight years, but I'm glad you came through and gave us the answer.

You sir are by far one of the best, if not the best point and click game producer out there today. I've been playing since April of 2007 when you were developing Submachine 4: The Lab. I posted on your old pastel stories blog when you produced development updates. I occasionally posted on the forum. There is no other game developer out there that I have given so much devotion and loyalty to. And I thank you for giving me a reason to stick around for eight years. Its been one hell of a journey from the beginning to now.

Submachine is the very reason I joined this community, sure I've played the other games, but Submachine is the only reason I'm here and as long as Submachine is around, I am too.

Thank you again, Mateusz.

- Anonymous1

If anyone else would like to give their thanks, then do so. The man deserves it. He's been working ten long years for this moment. He's earned himself and deserves a resounding thank you from this community.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Thank you Mateusz

Post by Vortex »

THANK YOU Mateusz for this awesome series you gave us, and for this ending game that was more than anything I could hope for.

It's been 10 years since Submachine 1 got released, and around 8 years since I first started playing the games, when I was 12. It's the reason I joined this forum, and through it, the games have become a small but important part in my life, since I practically grew up with them. So I'm very thankful to you for making this possible, and for outdoing yourself with each new game you release, providing us with so many unforgettable moments.

Whatever happens from now, I will forever have the Explorer's chip in my skull and Submachine in my heart :)

Vortex
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Thanks, guys.
:shock:
sundayfever
subnet technician

Post by sundayfever »

best christmas present this year for sure :D
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

http://www.pastelland.com/forum/viewtop ... 520#p72216

And Anonymous and Vortex perfectly wrote everything. I had almost absolutely the same fate. And I just can't add anything more.

Thank you again.

hey, guys! What about collecting money for monument of our Lord?
And what about collective visit in Gdansk, Poland? :D
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Sublevel 104 wrote:And what about collective visit in Gdansk, Poland? :D[/size]
Jesus Christ no.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:
Sublevel 104 wrote:And what about collective visit in Gdansk, Poland? :D[/size]
Jesus Christ no.
Don't worry, I don't even have my Passport on file. I can't even enter Canada if I wanted to.

Edit: Thank You Mateusz for your Wonderful Submachine Game Series. Your Work was the one that got me hooked onto free online point and click Games, (Which was a big deal for me being a bit Autistic and always getting into popular interest a few years later than the average kid.)

I also thank you for your Covert Front Games which I know was a co-op publish with your founding partner of Pastel Game, but it was Covert Front 4 that made me break out of my shell, and joining this online Community.

I'm glad to have become this community 'Mad Arab; Abdul Alhazred'. So, here a song picked from my inner Soul to present in your name.

La Musica Notturna Delle Strade Di Madrid' No. 6."
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Mat, I am definitely going to write a review for Submachine 10 and post it everywhere, because I want people to hear about this :D :D. Your games have made such a difference in my life; they're pure art to me.

I wish I could say more, but I can't get the words out quite right XD
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

Thank you India
Thank you Shiva
Thaaaank you, thank youuuu Mateusz
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

I haven't played Sub_10 yet, but thanks for the years of memories!

I will be sure to write my very last Submachine review once I am done with Sub_10.