Thank you Mateusz

Anonymous1
subnet technician

Re: Thank you Mateusz

Post by Anonymous1 »

Don't worry, I don't even have my Passport on file. I can't even enter Canada if I wanted to.
If you go to the sectary of state, you can get an enhanced license or ID. It contains a passport like thingy that allows entrance into Canada and Mexico. I think you still need a passport though if you plan to travel abroad. I plan on getting an enhanced license when I renew it next year.
Isobel The Sorceress
subnet technician

Post by Isobel The Sorceress »

As a thank you, I bought the complete submachine HD bundle :3

I was waiting to do that for a looong time.
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

Thanks for all the hard work, and memories over the years! Much appreciated. :)
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Jatsko wrote:Mat, I am definitely going to write a review for Submachine 10 and post it everywhere, because I want people to hear about this :D :D. Your games have made such a difference in my life; they're pure art to me.

I wish I could say more, but I can't get the words out quite right XD

go for it, I'll repost it on my website. ;)
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Hey guys can we not turn it into a good bye thread like I'm dying or something.
If you know me and my work you know I'll come up with something even bigger and better in the future.
I know it sounds crazy, but that's how my mind works.

From the ashes of daymare town and submachine something far better will arise.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I didn't mean my thanks to look like a goodbye :P I know you will make a far better game, and I'm really looking forward to it. Especially because now you have the experience of more than 10 years making games, and it will look awesome right from the start.

This was just paying respects to you and Submachine. It's a series that marked we all since we remember playing it when we were little. The new game you make will mark an entire new generation of players, as well as us diehard fans. As a game developer and stories creator, you have the power to do that :)
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:Hey guys can we not turn it into a good bye thread like I'm dying or something

I think it's far from that, I mean you just finished what was basically your meat and potatoes (may not be the right term). It was a wonderful set of games that gave a lot people good fun, good memories and something they can call great in the flash game universe. This is more of a thank you and appreciation to what the main series of Submachine was to all of us.

Not at anytime did I think you were going away! :)
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Thank you Mateusz for your awesome series of games, it really changed my life and my way of thinking as well, I don't know what could have been of mine if it wasn't because of Submachine! :D
And I really hope to see more stuff in the Future tan can be as amazing as this experience was for me and all other members of this forum. And I wish you good luck for Daymare Morphs and Covert Front 5! :D
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Thanks, M. Can't wait for more stuff. :)
Is this my final form?
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Oh my gosh. I actually missed the release...

Thank you, Mateusz! May your creative mind never falter, and may there be games galore for years to come. :D
I'll see what I can do about getting the bundle for Christmas. :P