Former the most crazy Submachine addict calls for help!

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Former the most crazy Submachine addict calls for help!

Post by Jatsko »

1. Who's Error?
2. You can try to get wrapped up in NaissanceE, but I don't know how substantial you'll find it. The horror is a subdued sense, not an immediate one (at least, not right away). NaissanceE also lacks any clues that push the plot in a specific direction or toward a specific metaphor.
3.Undertale - If you're going to get involved in Undertale, might I recommend you keep all talk about it in the one thread - video games? Just so that others who haven't played it yet won't get spoiled ;)
4. If you want hard puzzles...Antichamber? No horror there though.

5. "Former" most crazy Submachine addict?
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Zierlich P wrote:
- ak - wrote:One word:

UNDERTALE

It will be your new addiction :D
That was exactly what I was about to post. Haven't really played it myself, but for what I've heard it is a really awesome game. For the way it breakes the fourth wall between characters and player, and all the decissions you need to take in order to reach different endings.

Just try it... and see for yourself. ;)
If you haven't played it yet, I strongly suggest you should. And it not just fourth-wall breaking, it's actually a very insightful introspection of some famous gaming and storytelling tropes that tied very well into Undertale's overall tale.

I say it is this generation's Cave Story and that's achievement unto itself.
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

If you're into anime (and I'll be repeating myself 'till I die or the whole of humanity becomes addicted to it because it's way too good), Monogatari Series. It's the adaptation of a light novel series (and there are still more being written!), it's funny, it's intriguing, it has a veeeeery unique art style by Shaft studios... and a bit more.

The order of the seasons to watch is:
Bakemonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Nekomonogatari/Kuro -> Monogatari Series Second Season -> Hanamonogatari -> Tsukimonogatari -> Owarimonogatari -> Koyomimonogatari. Again, with the novels still being written, a new season's bound to appear once Koyomimonogatari ends airing. There's also a three-part movie, Kizumonogatari, but only one part's been launched thus far. Watch it after Second Season or something.

Do it or Spooky Ougi will haunt you at night.

Image sleeve dickings
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/