Your Artwork! 🖌

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Your Artwork! 🖌

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Impressive! :)

do you like Metro series?
Never read or played it personally, but it is popular series here.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Yes I have read it.
I never played the video games, but that doesn't mean I don't watch high quality walkthroughs on YouTube.

Fun fact, when Khan, Artyom and a group of six Khan coerce into a tunnel so they could traverse this dangerous tunnel filled with some animal that would not attack a group of people.
Halfway though the leader of the six individuals wanted to go back and had a staring contest with Khan in an attempt to go back. Khan won in the end but during the argument he held up this map shining a flashlight on it saying something like
"Look! Do you not see it? This line on the tunnel were in? The Black Line? IT MEANS DEATH!"

That is the source of inspiration that lead me to layer the symbols on the front and back.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

All I see is Triangle of Unity inside yet another submachine karma portal. 8-)
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

I took two separate images I drew, and remove their background in Microsoft Word to see how they appear overlapped on each other. These two drawings are an amalgamation of all my current believes and philosophy that I came to the conclusion from my line of thinking.

The Distorted Trinity: The structure of all existent beyond the scope of what can be currently be observed. There are the main 3 realities that stretch along the primary line. Each universe having one or more things that share are the same no matter what version of the main reality holds. For example the universes in the blue sphere all have bright suns and stars and milky way galaxies, but the ones in the red sphere has time that travels only backwards. The lines going into the triangles are version in which the collective choices made by all beings creates an error of sorts. That even all being in a version made a right turn while 10% made a left turn. This isn't what is important, but rather it discarded at the point when the choices made will lead down a path of non-existence. The the lines spiraling out of the three main spheres are the alternate universes that have deviated outside of a set of standards that will eventually lead to an a too early curtain close on that respective reality. It is allowed to play out in its own time but its instability will not affect the main stable structures. Mistakes must be made.

The Reality Trinity: The trinity that covers all that can seen within ones own respective reality. That is why made the Trinity shape like eyes. The lines that spiral out represent the affect after the cause we implement in our own world by the choices we make.

One could in theory travel to other realities beyond our own. Either one of the other universes in which is under the same main sphere, or along the lines that make the ridged stable structure between the main spheres.

However, how can we tell if we are still along the main sphere where we belong? Or if and when we are cast out along the mistake universes path? We can only tell by observing the when the end comes for our perceived reality.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Users
subnet technician

Post by Users »

WTF did I draw...
Image005.jpg
Image005.jpg (520.06 KiB) Viewed 482 times
---
software used:
drawing: Penbook
colouring: SketchBook
ImageImageImageImageImage
Adobe Flash game is a part of my life, nobody can change or destroy it - 🅤𝓼𝖊𝐫𝕤
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Huh. :D
What is hidden meaning behind this?
Users
subnet technician

Post by Users »

Sublevel 111 wrote:
11 Mar 2022 13:32
Huh. :D
What is hidden meaning behind this?
idk, just a random drawing
(fun fact: the 'L' is the lost tunnel logo)
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

It is important to be mindful about ones meaning in art.
Users
subnet technician

Post by Users »

agreed, but I just draw for no purpose and no meaning