RANDOMNESS

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: RANDOMNESS

Post by Vortex »

Well, there isn't much to talk about anymore until Mateusz releases a new game :B

why don't you like Skype anyways? I never saw you there.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I got skype only two weeks ago for my job. And so, I joined and checked twice Pastel group. (And of course, made submachine question here. :mrgreen: And I got twice more information there for HOURS, while here on forum I didn't get such information for last YEARS. SRSL WTSH? It's used to be submachine forum! :? )

And srsl, people forgot nostalgic General Discussion and Off Topic folder. In past years, discussions I saw now in Skype were happening HERE.

I had huuuuuuuge disappointment. T_T
Well, that's new times...
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Well, I think it's not just here, mostly forums in general seem a bit old fashioned these days so the community turns to other alternatives.

Anyways I think we have more activity that I would have expected 2 or 3 years ago when people were saying the forum would die soon. I see many dead gaming forums everywhere, but even after Mateusz unofficialized this forum and finished with the main Submachine series we're still quite alive XD
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

I am, for one, more comfortable in Skype. I love the forum, but.... I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with me being here for just several months. I visit this place almost every day, but generally I have nothing to say because I'm a noob.
Still, as Vortex said, it's quite alive.

edit: not that I'm implying the Skype group is a bunch of noobs, it's not.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

people, noobs or not noobs, pure sub-addicts or just random people - they all freely posted here, in off-top threads. About life, about stuff, about everything.
Skype group and Mateusz's youtube shows community is still alive, that's awesome ctually. Sad part is it doesn't live in former MAIN LAND now. :cry:
I'm absolutely not into Skype. So I will stay here. Very sad that submachine experience showed me I should ask submachine stuff not here. T-T
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

Actually, never mind my gibberish above, I regretted posting it one second after I'd done it.
Yeah, I see what you mean. I have the same feelings towards Discord and Reddit (although, the subreddit isn't even that active, as far as I know).
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Sublevel, you can stay conservative, but times changes... Skype discord and youtube are just easier. In Skype and Discord there are outomaticaly pop ups. But again, you should dicide for yourself what you want. You are welcome here :)
zombieshooter
lost in subnet

Post by zombieshooter »

Vortex wrote:but you're still part of it, not?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't exactly come here often, I have no idea what's been happening, etc. Especially now Submachine is over. But I liked it here so that's why from time to time I come back and try to 'rejoin'.

I don't know about Skype, I feel more comfortable writing I guess. I'm a very shy and anxious person :P
Long ago, in the distant future...
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

More people at the Skype Chat are. I welcome you back to the community ^^.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

zombieshooter wrote:
Vortex wrote:but you're still part of it, not?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't exactly come here often, I have no idea what's been happening, etc. Especially now Submachine is over.
Well, SNEE became HD and free to download, and there have been a couple updates.
zombieshooter wrote:I don't know about Skype, I feel more comfortable writing I guess. I'm a very shy and anxious person :P
Same as me. But I haven't yet joined any call, I just use it as a chat XD