M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

User avatar
Ko9
subnet traveller
Posts: 1757
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 13:20

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Ko9 »

All rite.
User avatar
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice
Posts: 456
Joined: 13 Sep 2016 08:16

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Empoeria »

User avatar
Jatsko
karma portal traveller
Posts: 5807
Joined: 26 May 2014 11:20

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Jatsko »

Beat me to it. Thanks for doing your part
Image

doing Mat's dirty work for him smh

I'm not sure if it's even worth responding to this article here at this point.
User avatar
Sublevel 109
explodes
Posts: 15765
Joined: 11 Dec 2012 20:23

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Sublevel 109 »

subhell yeah! Thank you for sharing, I don't read Mateusz related sites very often, not every hour like in old good times, so I missed that.
*reads*

Edit:
Can't wait to see TBG. I won't mind if it is not released next, I mean, this year, time flies like hell. Maybe during development some new IDEA like during development of Submachine 2 will visit Architect, and he will be willed to include this to the game, spending more and more time, and make it even better, and maybe even turn everything upside down. I would like to experience unique experience!

Anyway: Good luck, sir!
They're never coming back
User avatar
Ko9
subnet traveller
Posts: 1757
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 13:20

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Ko9 »

I don't think it was an idea why the perspective shifted in Sub02. Here is a quote from matt from the change log:
Quote: ''That’s a very good question. After sub1 I had no idea what sub2 will look like. There was a moment when submachine was going to look like a normal pnc, like Covert Front for example. Normal view without moving rooms. Yeah. And that was that screen.'' End Quote.
User avatar
Sublevel 109
explodes
Posts: 15765
Joined: 11 Dec 2012 20:23

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Sublevel 109 »

Ko9 wrote:I don't think it was an idea why the perspective shifted in Sub02. Here is a quote from matt from the change log:
Quote: ''That’s a very good question. After sub1 I had no idea what sub2 will look like. There was a moment when submachine was going to look like a normal pnc, like Covert Front for example. Normal view without moving rooms. Yeah. And that was that screen.'' End Quote.
no, I mean this IDEA:

...

?

*checks Forum Posts*

oh, I never posted it on English SubWiki, only on Russian SubWiki. :(

Well, I mean this:
http://pastelland.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... =50#p57473
wow

you - guys - are - spoiling - me......

it's late in the evening here, just finished watching the champions league match, my bed calls me badly, but I gotta say something.

Today, when I was going home from work I had an IDEA on the bus. It was so intense, that I had to put away my book, as I always read on the busses. I didn't understand what I was reading, only thinking about thet IDEA.

Yes.

You guessed it. it was idea for the plot of the second game. It just blowed my mind entirely. Now I know what I want to do and I can assure you - you havent seen nothing yet.
Probably will take me a month or so to finish it, so arm yourself with patience, and wait for it.

The funny thing was - I got home, told the IDEA to my fiance, and she said she didn't understand much, but will surely see what I meant when I finish the game. Oh yeah, you will see, my dear. So will all of you. :D

mur (the owner of the IDEA)
Who knows, maybe something great will end in TBG...
They're never coming back
User avatar
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter
Posts: 12023
Joined: 03 Dec 2012 17:11
Location: Spain

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Vortex »

i'm very out of the loop right now, at this point i'm a bit embarrased to ask, but...

anyone can summarize the things we know so far about TBG?
User avatar
Ko9
subnet traveller
Posts: 1757
Joined: 11 Aug 2016 13:20

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Ko9 »

Vortex wrote:anyone can summarize the things we know so far about TBG?
I'll try, and maybe edit this in the future,
I: The DMT4 Seaweed is the main character
II: The game is at least in part made out of watercolor artwork
III: It is a combination from a point and click game and a plat former or just a plat former, not sure.
IIII: Lots of Characters are from DMT, Rewolucje and Morphs
V: Released in 2019.
User avatar
Sublevel 109
explodes
Posts: 15765
Joined: 11 Dec 2012 20:23

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Sublevel 109 »

Ko9 wrote:I'll try, and maybe edit this in the future,
I: The DMT4 Seaweed is the main character
II: The game is at least in part made out of watercolor artwork
III: It is a combination from a point and click game and a plat former or just a plat former, not sure.
IIII: Lots of Characters are from DMT, Rewolucje and Morphs
V: Released in 2019.
VI. It would be great.
:mrgreen:
They're never coming back
User avatar
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter
Posts: 12023
Joined: 03 Dec 2012 17:11
Location: Spain

Re: M-A-T v2.0: General Mat Activity Thread

Post by Vortex »

thanks Ko9!
Post Reply